iZotope now part of Native Instruments

Fleer

Just now, Yan Filiatrault said:

I won't miss PA customer support

TBH I couldn't give a....how can I put it.....?  Monkey's chuff......? (is that forum friendly enough ?) about PA.

Fortunately for me they revealed themselves to be absolute clowns (another forum friendly term) before I was ever even tempted to deal with them.

18 hours ago, Fleer said:

Same goes for Plugin Alliance:

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/blog/blogpost/items/plugin-alliance-brainworx-and-izotope-now-native-instruments.html

Guess I’d better wait upgrading my Komplete Ultimate CE until they incorporate it all …

not sure how they going to manage the whole portfolio, possibly with subs, komplete 14 CE already costs crazy money, waiting for better deal is long shut and will not be before they will finish summer of sounds 50% off for sure

2 hours ago, dee said:

not sure how they going to manage the whole portfolio, possibly with subs, komplete 14 CE already costs crazy money, waiting for better deal is long shut and will not be before they will finish summer of sounds 50% off for sure

True, but I’m thinking KU 15 CE may come sooner than usual, maybe even this fall. Prices may change too. It’s a brave new world if they’re incorporating iZotope and PA. I guess they can’t wait with that. 

1 hour ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Didn't iZotope join NI last year?

Yeah, PA too, but they actually joined under the SoundWise umbrella. 
This apparently didn’t work out, so now iZotope and PA receive the NI moniker. 

• Like 1