Free REmatrix reverb expansion

Fleer

6 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Dang, @antler already noticed. Anyway, I’ll leave it up here for the free Player. So you can run it all free. 

Not quite - I posted a deal for the (paid-for) Platinum version with 250 IRs.

Looks like Hybrid Free is a taster version with 10 IRs, but is free. So this is a deal in its own right!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What's the story with JRR's system?

I ended up ordering it twice as it doesn't seem to complete and supply the download link. It shows my "purchases", but no downloads available? Is there some prolonged delay in their' system?

4 minutes ago, Keni said:

It shows my "purchases", but no downloads available? Is there some prolonged delay in their' system?

Same here. I used the download link in the subsequent email after purchase process.

EDIT: DL Link also shows in your invoice under My Orders. 

Edited by Fwrend

12 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Same here. I used the download link in the subsequent email after purchase process.

EDIT: DL Link also shows in your invoice under My Orders. 

I must be blind. I still can't find it. Not in the email receipt for the purchase, not in my available downloads folder....

I'll look again...

No It's not me (I don't believe)... There is no download link in any of the places mentioned. The receipt claims it will send another email when it ships?

I see re0rder and such but there are no download links anywhere to be found...

Edited by Keni
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, John Maar said:

Hey, this is a free direct download on the Overloud site. It's totally bogus that JRR shows a $79 list price lined out.

Hybrid Free for REmatrix

I wasn't able to drop it into the VST3 plugin UI. I had to drop it into the standalone version of REmatrix to install it. Didn't try it with the VST version.

Thanks for this John...

I just downloaded it finally thanks to your link and suggestion...

I actually tried to find such on Overloud's site but I only kept coming up with the $49 sale version...

---

Edit:

...Installed and happy!

Edited by Keni
  • Like 2

This one dropped into the Player just fine... Too bad I can't find a way to add the Rematrix Solo IR's to it. Only allows "user" impulses in paid version.

Any way to add the Cakewalk-Supplied NYC IR's to the free rematrix player? Or find a copy of the rematrix solo player? I can't seem to find that anywhere either in CCC or in Cakewalk's My Products...

4 hours ago, John Maar said:

Hey, this is a free direct download on the Overloud site. It's totally bogus that JRR shows a $79 list price lined out.

Hybrid Free for REmatrix

I wasn't able to drop it into the VST3 plugin UI. I had to drop it into the standalone version of REmatrix to install it. Didn't try it with the VST version.

Yup! Don't bother with going the JRR route for this freebie! Use the Overloud site, which is painless.

And if you already have the REmatrix Player installed, just skip down to step 5 for the Hybrid free download. Then drag the file into the REmatrix UI.

Done! :)

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, abacab said:

Well it is free. Just not a special deal! ;)

Good/Special deal to me! I now have more lovely IRs to chose from!

Too bad I can’t use the NYC IRs we got for the older version.

Does anyone remember when we got rematrix solo? I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Edited by Keni
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Keni said:

Does anyone remember when we got rematrix one shot? I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

REmatrix Solo was bundled with Sonar Platinum.

That plugin didn't make the trip over to CbB. But  REmatrix Player was recommended as an alternative solution, because it could load the existing Solo IR collection.

Edit: I was mistaken about REmatrix Solo. It is included as a Pro Channel module in CbB. REmatrix Player is a more capable VST plugin version of the reverb.

Edited by abacab

3 minutes ago, abacab said:

REmatrix SOLO was bundled with Sonar Platinum.

That plugin didn't make the trip over to CbB. But REmatrix player was recommended as an alternative solution, because it could load the existing SOLO IR collection.

Thanks. I was afraid it was something like that. Yeah player is a deeper version, but we can’t load the NYC impulses that were also bundled with Sonar at some point. You have to have the full/paid version to load "user presets". That’s what I was trying to accomplish.

Not a great tragedy as I’ve never used them so I don’t remember what they contained...