PA Any 2 for $49.99

cclarry

Any 2 Plugins for $49.99

Today you can pick any 2 of 150+ plugins for just $49.99, including Brainworx, SSL, Focusrite, Black Box, ADPTR, Shadow Hills, Kiive and many more top brands.

ANY-2-4999
Just copy/paste this voucher code during checkout. 

Just add 2 products from the category ANY 2 FOR $49.99 to the cart and use code ANY-2-4999 during checkout. This voucher code can be used multiple times and it expires on April 23, 11:59PM PST.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

• Like 3

Thought I'd check to see if maybe there might be something worthwhile picking up at this price and...

My PA account is gone? 😶
Thought maybe I just needed to reset my account password but my email is no longer recognized, get message that no account is connected to that email. 😱
Sent message to support.
Wonder if my account got hacked.

Edit:
My account is now back and working.  Don't think I'm missing anything but will have to verify later.
No email / explanation from PA.
Glad that it's back but still slightly uncomfortable over it.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, antler said:

Does anyone recommend the Wedge Force instruments? I already have some from OTS and AmpleSound.

The electric guitar was one of the only things I demoed from PA and couldn't uninstall fast enough.   Tried putting it through some quality amp plugins and couldn't get over how much it didn't sound like a guitar.  

I'm a bit in awe of anyone with the talent that can.

• Thanks 1

I was finally able to pick up the only one I wanted, the Purple Audio 1176. Threw in the Lindell de-esser just to satisfy the requirement of two products.

I've been looking to replace my previous go-to 1176, the PSP FETPresser, since PSP started requiring the Pace driver. The Purple Audio version adds more functionality, in particular M/S support and LF centering.

• Like 1