Humble Bundle Music Producer 2023 Bundle

cclarry

1 hour ago, Lionel said:

Worth it for the Melda coupon code alone.  I might have to get this.

Except it costs $25 to get $15 off.  

That was the one thing in the bundle that interests me (I have MReverbMB so MReverb would be on the redundant side).   

So the math doesn't exactly add up 

1 minute ago, Brian Walton said:

Except it costs $25 to get $15 off.  

That was the one thing in the bundle that interests me (I have MReverbMB so MReverb would be on the redundant side).   

So the math doesn't exactly add up 

Anyone who doesn't have Melda everything can get on their mailing list and every week 4 plugins are half off. 

Plus a lot of time is taken auditioning those loops.  I use to go for these deals (use to sometimes fails) eventually you archive the stuff or end up with a ton of loops that makes Soundpaint and Sampletank seem small.

9 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Anyone who doesn't have Melda everything can get on their mailing list and every week 4 plugins are half off. 

Plus a lot of time is taken auditioning those loops.  I use to go for these deals (use to sometimes fails) eventually you archive the stuff or end up with a ton of loops that makes Soundpaint and Sampletank seem small.

And the weekly deals are also in the website without the newsletter for those that want to avoid more emails.  Plugin boutique always seems to feature the ones on sale each week on the deal page.

Most of the other plugins here seems like I got free at some point and not a fan of the WA authorization (ie you run out of authorizations and can't disable and transfer to another machine yourself). So I've stopped installing them generally speaking.

Loops I seem to download with good intentions and then never use them.  

10 hours ago, abacab said:

The Humble Bundles are widely variable in value offered.

This indeed.

I still amaze folks in MYST Online with my tale of getting the entire Cyan catalog for $10 in December 2021, and every  couple of years when they put out the Vegas Pro Edit/Movie Studio/Sound Forge/Music Maker/Etc. bundle for $25 it is the proverbial acephalic expenditure for me.

Of course they're only valuable if you want enough stuff in the bundle. Gone are the days I could add to my A|A|S soundpack collection via Humble Bundle because they are not likely to bundle up an assortment that contains enough that I don't already have (especially thanks to that big bundle of them that they offered a few years back).

Gamers especially should be aware that not everything they sell is part of a bundle. I've gotten some smokin' deals on individual titles like Lightmatter for $5 and The Stanley Parable for $7.

• Like 2