UVI Bundle Offers for FL-Studio Owners

Brian Lawler

• 2 weeks later...

I had too much wine and now I own the big bundle. I made the mistake of demoing Shade and loved it.  

Pro tip- I had put this in my cart several times over a series of days and never went through with it. They eventually sent me a cart reminder with a coupon for an additional 10% off. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Great Idea 2

On 2/19/2023 at 3:00 AM, Anxiousmofo said:

I had too much wine and now I own the big bundle. I made the mistake of demoing Shade and loved it.  

Pro tip- I had put this in my cart several times over a series of days and never went through with it. They eventually sent me a cart reminder with a coupon for an additional 10% off. 

Possibly a generic coupon?

3 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Looke like I had it in there until a first reminder email, deleted it and then put it in again later. I'm a bit of a spaz after all. :)

Do you remember what colour socks you were wearing at the time, in case that was the key to unlocking the discount? :)

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

€199 is too much money right now (I recently bought the Lyra-8, so that's my music budget for a couple of months gone). And the Essentials bundle only has the 8bit synth and Drum designer i'm really interested in, so that's not worth the €89. I'll pass.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 11:32 PM, Fleer said:

Yeah. $20 expiring after 3 months. 

Could someone please confirm, is this voucher one of the ones that has a minimum spend of $79, or just straight up $20? Is it the same voucher that got sent out March 1st?