๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ Plugin Alliance: PA ALL BUNDLE - Pay 1x (MEGA-75-OFF works.. for now!) (From as cheap as $224) ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

MusicMan

Plugin Alliance: PA ALL BUNDLE - Pay 1x (MEGA-75-OFF works.. for now!) (From as cheap as $224)

Get every plugin from Plugin Alliance in 2022 for $224. This is a single payment and not subscription.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/all-bundle-2022.html

It's on sale for $799 but many people will have a personal offer for much less. Then use the codeย MEGA-75-OFF to reduce it by $75 further.

This was possible once before, but they removed it pretty quickly when they realized (or intentionally let it slip through for a bitย ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Note:ย MEGA-75-OFF is generic so anyone can use it.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

How do you see your personal offer?

They emailed them to people as two kinds of voucher codes. A one-off purchase, or a rent-to-own version of 10 payments of 1/10th the price of the single purchase. Eg I have a personal offer of $399 or $39.95 x 10 but when I login I just see 799 unless I input the applicable voucher code.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

How do you see your personal offer?

Can also try the code that @Jan Schmitzย shared above too. That shouldn't be tied to his account, so if it hasn't already been used, then that would get you the $224 price with the $75 off voucher as well.

Edited by MusicMan

18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I have about 40 PA Plugins.ย  My offer for the 2022 bundle is $799?
In my Gmail acccount, I have about 5 plugins.ย  My offer - $499?

Methinks PA has some issues

They'reย probably using some heuristic that says if someone's bought 40 plugins, they're more likely to be willing to pay $799; someone with 5 plugins either has limited interest or spending power and so they can have a more tempting/affordable offer like $499.

This is just a guess of course. My personal offer was $799, which is a bit too uncomfortable to complete my collection.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I have about 40 PA Plugins.ย  My offer for the 2022 bundle is $799?
In my Gmail acccount, I have about 5 plugins.ย  My offer - $499?

Methinks PA has some issues

That's pretty ridiculous of them..

I can understand them placing some weighting on more expensive plugins and not just the number alone, but I'd be very surprised if your regular account wasn't higher in both of those..ย 

If it was something you wanted to pursue, then it might be worth an email to them and they may be able to get it down to the $299 which seems to be the lowest I've heard (and what my loyalty price was). If not just tell them how many of their deals you've posted and they really should then.. you should probably get it for free!!ย ๐Ÿคฃ

13 minutes ago, dee said:

do you guys make new account to apply this 299 deal or can i apply to same account and it will trigger double licenses which i have bought already and i can sell them?

not sure how it works..

You can use your same account, and even sell off the ones that are duplicates

I find this is the other side of the "huge discount" coin: once a product is offered at such a price, the company (in my mind) has established its true value in the market. I own quite a few PA plugins (clearly not as many as some of you!) When I look at the prices I've paid, I'd be hard pressed to to pay anything over $25 for one. And, although that PA ALL BUNDLE has a ton of stuff I don't own and I'd sure like to get it, I'd never pay the asking price knowing they've offered it at quite a discountย to people whose account is about as deep in plugins as mine (cclarry's note above.)

I sent them a note asking about extending a courtesy -- we'll see.

That said, I don't want to come off as a "you darn kids get off my lawn" old man --ย I enjoy this sub-forum and the generosity of folks who put in the time to give a heads up on deals. I'm a Coffee House guy from the good old days and I recently came across this set of forums. It's so nice to see the same "flavor" of decency is continuing on here all these years later!

ย 

5 hours ago, dee said:

do you guys make new account to apply this 299 deal or can i apply to same account and it will trigger double licenses which i have bought already and i can sell them?

Making a new account and re-selling your old one is probably a good choice. If you add it to your existing account the extra licenses will increase the number ofย  allowed installs - E.g., now when managing my licenses, for most plugins I see [Activated Devices: 1 | Available: 5] (and previously it used to be [Activated Devices: 1 | Available: 2])

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Making a new account and re-selling your old one is probably a good choice. If you add it to your existing account the extra licenses will increase the number ofย  allowed installs - E.g., now when managing my licenses, for most plugins I see [Activated Devices: 1 | Available: 5] (and previously it used to be [Activated Devices: 1 | Available: 2])

That just indicates that you have 2 licenses at 3 installs each.ย  When you go the transfer page there will
be 2 (or more) iterations of the plugin you have multiple licenses of

Edited by cclarry