ReAmp Studio for $10

kitekrazy

13 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I can't find anywhere to enter coupon

From memory I think it's a bit a r s e  backwards, keep going through, and you will find the coupon place after Paypal or whatever payment type you choose, it's different to what you would think

I realize it sounds to go against all common sense, but that's how it works there.

Edited by heath row

12 hours ago, Grem said:

Audio Assault has a good ir called Air IR. You can pick up some good ir from them for cheap. 

If that code still works tomorrow I may get some more.

The AirIr is the impulse loader (though it comes with some).  That product gets to a lower price point....full price minus 50% off isn't that great for Audio Assault.

The individual IR packs, yes - this would be a good time to grab them if interested as the sale plus 50% off gets them about as low as they go.

I own most of what they offer but personally they get passed over in the collection (ML Sound Lab and York Audio) though much more expensive seem to fit the sound I look for more often.

I was using the AIrIR loader as my primary until I switched to Melda's MConvolutionMB.  It is just so much easier to preview and change things.

57 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

That product gets to a lower price point....full price minus 50% off isn't that great

Yes I would have to agree.

Recently during BF and the "extended" BF sales continued I made the assumption that it would still be on sale. So with the sale price and the code, it would be a good deal. That's how I got mine. Looking at the website tells me I was wrong about that assumption. Thanks for pointing that out Brian.

3 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Code worked fine this morning. 

t

Yep. Still working too.

For those that don't know

On 12/8/2022 at 10:22 PM, heath row said:

it's a bit a r s e  backwards, keep going through, and you will find the coupon place after Paypal or whatever payment type you choose, it's different to what you would think

I realize it sounds to go against all common sense, but that's how it works there.

^^^ this is the process. You will have to go through the payment method , like Larry points out above, before the code can be entered.  At that point everything in your cart gets slashed 50% off!!

However, I picked up the HSU cab set and was offered RVXX for half price $17 (it's not on sale right now) and when I went to check out, that amp was still $17 after I applied the code. So be mindful of that.

Seems the code (AA-BF-22) only works for some things.

• Like 1