SSL BAND BUNDLE: VOCALSTRIP + DRUMSTRIP + GUITARSTRIP @ JRRShop (Was $399.00 now $44.49)

MusicMan

SSL SSL BAND BUNDLE: VOCALSTRIP + DRUMSTRIP + GUITARSTRIP @ JRRShop (Was $399.00 now $$44.49)

https://www.jrrshop.com/ssl-band-bundle

Use code: FORUM to reduce it from $49 to $44.49

• SSL Band Bundle
    • DRUMSTRIP
      • Take your drum sounds from ordinary to exhilarating in a few quick, easy steps. Featuring 5 carefully tailored audio processing tools – an intuitive gate, low and high frequency harmonic enhancers, a transient shaper, listen mic compressor (LMC) and fully re-orderable processing path.
    • VOCALSTRIP 2
      • The SSL Vocalstrip 2 plug-in combines EQ and dynamics modules with essential vocal processors to bring you power, character and clarity for your vocals – all from a single interface. Use the dynamic envelope based de-esser and de-ploser, compander and EQ alongside informative and intuitive visual feedback. 
    • GUITARSTRIP
      • SSL Guitarstrip is your new go-to processor for electric, acoustic and bass guitars. Featuring two classic analogue drive emulations – guitar amp and bass amp – the Guitarstrip also includes an easy-to-use compressor with auto gain, shaping EQ and phase correction module.
Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Dang.  All I want is the Guitarstrip.  I’ll trade you 14 Drumstrips and 9 Vocalstrips for your 1 Guitarstrip. Won’t be able to give them away after this sale.

^^^ THIS ^^^

I'll just wait for BF and maybe the Guitarstrip will be $29 or less.

• Great Idea 1

54 minutes ago, Zo said:

5y should offer and upgrade price for owners of one or more plugins of this bundle ....

@Marc Cormier what so special’about guitar strip when i know you have already all big dogs ...

That’s THE  question, Zo.  Do I really need this?  Waves OMNI channel has done pretty much anything I ask it to, so I will have to trial this first to see if it adds character to the DI.  But if it were only $29…

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jesse g said:

I just purchased the Guitar strip only as I already had the other two SSL plugins.    I really like this plugin
Thanks for the heads up MusicMan  👍 👍👍

Glad it helped Jesse 🙂 I don't have the Guitar Strip one yet, but the other plugins I've bought from SSL have been great. There are a couple I've avoided and haven't bothered trying, but they do seem to get a lot right. Enjoy!

Trying to find this info , but are they emualting a default cab or is it only the amp section in guitar strip .....

Gonna try it for regular instruments , the phase alignement tools being what is important for this test 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1