Solid State Logic SSL Fusion Transformer Sale

cclarry

24 minutes ago, lawajava said:

Getting it now. This is the remaining Fusion item I didn’t have to complete the collection - all at discount at one time or another.  I use these!

I've only just jumped on the Fusion train. This one and Stereo Image at a discount.

On one hand these all can be used independently to apply very subtle improvements.

All of the Fusion VSTs are modules from one existing (and supposedly popular or at least respected) Fusion hardware unit.  

In a sense if one ultimately has all five of these, the overall touches that the much more expensive  Fusion hardware can provide can theoretically be achieved by these in combination.

Edited by lawajava

5 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Tempting, but I'm not quite sure what the difference would be with Vintage Drive. Or which one would be 'better', if such comparison could be made.

Agreed.
There are now so many saturation/drive/transistor or diode mode clipping/transformer immolation plugins that overlap each other in various ways that I doubt if this one offers anything unique to my collection other than it's by SSL.
Still FOMO may get me to pull the purchase trigger...

Edit:
If you're interested in demoing the plugin:
https://store.solidstatelogic.com/plug-ins/ssl-fusion-transformer-plug-in?tab=freetrial

Edited by TheSteven

I just checked and I have 11 Solid State Logic plugins out of a possible 24 and none of they have the word Fusion in them.

Bapu, there are a total of 5 Solid State Logic Fusion plugins,  so you have three more to purchase,... get to it!

• SSL Fusion Transformer
  • SSL Fusion Stereo Image
  • SSL Fusion Violet EQ
  • SSL Fusion Vintage Drive
  • SSL Fusion HF Compressor
Edited by jesse g

58 minutes ago, jesse g said:

I just checked and I have 11 Solid State Logic plugins out of a possible 24 and none of they have the word Fusion in them.

Bapu, there are a total of 5 Solid State Logic Fusion plugins,  so you have three more to purchase,... get to it!

• SSL Fusion Transformer
  • SSL Fusion Stereo Image
  • SSL Fusion Violet EQ
  • SSL Fusion Vintage Drive
  • SSL Fusion HF Compressor

I only have 14 out of 24 possible. I do have all the ones with Native in their name.