Relab LX480 Dual Engine V4!

cclarry

Meet The LX480 Dual-Engine Reverb V4!

Well, today’s the day Larry,

V4 of The LX480 Dual-Engine Reverb Plug-in is now available!

Ever since the first release of this plug-in, the industry-leading sound quality has been a huge favorite.

Since V1 we’ve proudly witnessed many engineers and producers at all levels use it in their mixes to get that legendary reverb sound we all know and love.

But I'm not going to beat around the bush...

This version is better than ever.

The team has spent the last year improving and updating this powerful plug-in to make sure you get to keep on creating distinctive, deep & wide mixes that are second to none.

We've heard all the feedback on what we could do to make this plug-in even better...

And this is the result.

Not only do you get the same 1-to-1 sample accurate recreation of a legendary reverb

So you can experience the same industry-leading sound quality that top mixers and producers have trusted for years...

It's now Apple Silicon native and VST3.

We've also completely redesigned the interface, with different size options for small to high-definition screens,

Plus, we've updated a ton of features like adding dual-engine presets so you can enjoy instantly recallable unique dual-effect chains and so much more...

Plus for a limited time, you can get it at 50% off for only $174.50 (reg. $349.00)

And if you already own another Relab plug-in, login to your Relab purchase account for a very special one-time never-before-seen cross grade pricing.

If you've ever wanted to get the LX480 - this is best offer we've EVER had...

Check it out here!

- The Relab Team

P.S. Make sure you take a look at all the bonuses we're throwing in!

Intro Price is $174.50

https://relabdevelopment.com/lx480-dual-engine-reverb/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/28/2022 at 11:20 PM, cclarry said:

And if you already own another Relab plug-in, login to your Relab purchase account for a very special one-time never-before-seen cross grade pricing.

In my account, my two Relab PlugIns, Sonsig Rev-A and LX480 Essentials, are listed correctly.

However, my cross grade price is still $174.50. - A bit disappointing...  😟

Edited by stony
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, stony said:

In my account, my two Relab PlugIns, Sonsig Rev-8 and LX480 Essentials, are listed correctly.

I own the LX480  (full) and Sonsig and my price is the same.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/29/2022 at 9:50 AM, Craig Fowler said:

Welp. Went to see if it's a free upgrade and they seem to have no record of me having an account with them (despite me owning everything they've made!). A mite worrying.

On 10/29/2022 at 10:07 AM, Bapu said:

Ditto

I can confirm it is a free upgrade if you already own LX480 -- it continues to work with my existing iLok license with no upgrade fee required. 

There was an email from Relab back in June 2021 about migrating your account from the old system to the new. I assume it still works. You just fill in the form to migrate. The form still works, so I assume the migration function still works. I have copy pasted from the email below:

Our Checkout System Is Changing -
You'll Need To Migrate Your Relab Account...

Hey everyone!

We've been working hard at Relab to improve our customer experience.

One of those improvements includes a new Relab checkout system that will help us bring all our Relab products and offers "under one roof"

If you have recently grabbed a copy of LX480 Essentials (in the last 4 weeks) - you already have an account on this new system.

You may have noticed that your past purchases are not yet in this new account.

Not to fear, as we now have a solution to automatically import your past purchases.

If you'd like to import your past purchases into this new account, click the link to start an onboarding flow so you can import your past license history.

Don't yet have a new account on this system? No problem, you will be prompted to create a new account if one does not yet exist.

Start your account migration here: https://shop.relabdevelopment.com/legacy

PLEASE NOTE:

·         Your past purchases will show in the new systems as a "prepaid" order for $0 under "Legacy" on your account page.

·         It will not show past or current Gobbler subscription purchases (Yet) but it will import your past single product and bundle purchases.

·         Goldplate will NOT import at this time - this is technically a Kush product and makes for some hoops we need to jump through - so we'll look at that later.

·         Migrating your account will not affect any licenses or subscriptions - this is merely importing your history to our new system.

Should you encounter any issues during your account migration - please start a ticket at support and someone will be happy to help.

https://shop.relabdevelopment.com/legacy

Edited by Craig N

On 10/29/2022 at 2:46 AM, stony said:

In my account, my two Relab PlugIns, Sonsig Rev-A and LX480 Essentials, are listed correctly.

Correction: Now, I have in my Relab account a "LIMITED LX480 V4 LAUNCH OFFER!" The corresponding link leads to the Relab Shop and a to $149 discounted price for the LX480 Dual Engine V4. - Not bad.

Edited by stony

51 minutes ago, stony said:

Correction: Now, I have in my Relab account a "LIMITED LX480 V4 LAUNCH OFFER!" The corresponding link leads to the Relab Shop and a to $149 discounted price for the LX480 Dual Engine V4. - Not bad.

Same. I only have essentials and have lots of reverbs, but I'm still a little tempted by this!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Craig N said:

I can confirm it is a free upgrade if you already own LX480 -- it continues to work with my existing iLok license with no upgrade fee required. 

There was an email from Relab back in June 2021 about migrating your account from the old system to the new. I assume it still works. You just fill in the form to migrate. The form still works, so I assume the migration function still works. I have copy pasted from the email below:

Hey everyone!

One of those improvements includes a new Relab checkout system that will help us bring all our Relab products and offers "under one roof"

If you have recently grabbed a copy of LX480 Essentials (in the last 4 weeks) - you already have an account on this new system.

Not to fear, as we now have a solution to automatically import your past purchases.

If you'd like to import your past purchases into this new account, click the link to start an onboarding flow so you can import your past license history.

Don't yet have a new account on this system? No problem, you will be prompted to create a new account if one does not yet exist.

PLEASE NOTE:

·         Your past purchases will show in the new systems as a "prepaid" order for $0 under "Legacy" on your account page.

·         It will not show past or current Gobbler subscription purchases (Yet) but it will import your past single product and bundle purchases.

·         Goldplate will NOT import at this time - this is technically a Kush product and makes for some hoops we need to jump through - so we'll look at that later.

·         Migrating your account will not affect any licenses or subscriptions - this is merely importing your history to our new system.

Should you encounter any issues during your account migration - please start a ticket at support and someone will be happy to help.

Thanks Craig! This sorted it for me!

Craig

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Craig N said:

Hey everyone!

PLEASE NOTE:

I am so surprised that I eiether never saw that email or I never followed up on it.

Saul Goodman now.

Thanks, mine was free too. You know, I tried to like this thing before, but never got the sounds I was looking for. I use the Lexicon Reverb bundle,  Valhalla and Seventh Heaven the most. I'm going to try this new revision and see if I like it better than V3. If you guys find something you really like in V4 post is here.