Softube Black Friday Event

cclarry

Early Black Friday deals:

Tape Echoes, British Class A, Model 84

Black November is almost here, and it never hurts to rehearse. This weekend only, get double discounts on some of the glowing-hot plug-in deals you’ll see on Black Friday. Score Tape Echoes, British Class A, and Model 84, or all three with up to 80% off now.

REHEARSALE and get an extra

10% OFF

https://www.softube.com/black-november

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

If I didn't already own 84 I reckon I'd be all over that bundle. I haven't tried their version of the channel strip, but I'd imagine it's pretty good.

Bit of the same here. I already have Tape Echoes and I'm not in the market for another channel strip. So the Model 84 will do just fine 😎

9 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Bit of the same here. I already have Tape Echoes and I'm not in the market for another channel strip. So the Model 84 will do just fine 😎

I have the 84 and it's really fun to play. It did sound better than any of my other alternatives for that model. Well worth it 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Crazy Daisy Pricing for me. Why would I buy the bundle when I can complete it with just buying the Model 84?
image.thumb.png.656e746c1dd9e73dea7cfa81725d2f02.png

Softube never understands loyalty pricing.. I'm not at all surprised at them not recognizing that! Just look at the upgrade price for their Volumes..

• 3 weeks later...

Empirical Labs Mike-E Comp

€199, now €105.

I think this is the lowest I have seen it go. But all this 'early and limited time only' stuff is not to their advantage, for me at least. Maybe some people can't resist the GAS. But I'm really looking out for the Tube-Tech CL1B. Buuuut, if that one doesn't go lower than 125, I'm not buying. Then I would have liked the Mike-E comp for 109. But then I can't get it anymore, so they lost out. Perhaps they will do a final "all deals are back" thing.

Edited by Nick Blanc
  • Like 1