Arturia - Summer sale 50% off

Frank

SUMMER SALE50% OFF Individual Software & Sounds

https://www.arturia.com/summer-22

Until August 11th, 2022

Summer is here! Time to soak up fresh sounds and bask in musical inspiration with 50% off individual software instruments, FX, and sound banks until August 11th.

Refresh your virtual studio and handpick from our entire line-up of individual software & sounds. Whatever your style, whatever your flow, treat yourself to 50% off something new this summer.

• Like 1

A quick way to browse & preview the Arturia sound banks is to browse them via the "Store" tab in Analog Lab. The current 50% off price is reflected there.

If you click on a bank, without adding it to the cart, it will  download the preset pack and "unlock" a few presets that you can audition.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jan Schmitz said:

Upgrades and crossgrades don't seem to be discounted.

Correct. The current deal is for 50% off individual software instruments, FX, and sound banks until August 11th.

Arturia runs deals on upgrades and crossgrades separately at other times of the year.

Looking at Augmented voices and Pigments for this deal. 

For those who use Arturia Efx,  Are they pretty good?  I have a few of their free ones which I notice are now selling for 49.00 half price. The rtube preamp looks interesting. The 76....also looks interesting but I must have like five 76 emulations already. 

Would the crossgrade/upgrade be a better deal if you already owned the program? 

32 minutes ago, Tim Smith said:

Looking at Augmented voices and Pigments for this deal. 

For those who use Arturia Efx,  Are they pretty good?  I have a few of their free ones which I notice are now selling for 49.00 half price. The rtube preamp looks interesting. The 76....also looks interesting but I must have like five 76 emulations already. 

Would the crossgrade/upgrade be a better deal if you already owned the program? 

I would go for Pigments if you haven't got that yet. That's a great synth with a fun workflow that can do almost anything!

I've got Augmented Strings, but not sure I have a need for the Voices right now.

I have acquired about 4 of the Arturia FX as freebies, and they are very nice. But for the rest of their FX modules, I've already got so many FX covered elsewhere (such as in MixBox, T-RackS 5 MAX, Eventide, Exponential, Kilohearts, Melda, Native Instruments, Plugin Alliance, Softube, Waves, etc.). I believe I've hit the wall with FX, LOL!!! Time to actually trim down... :)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, abacab said:

A quick way to browse & preview the Arturia sound banks is to browse them via the "Store" tab in Analog Lab. The current 50% off price is reflected there.

If you click on a bank, without adding it to the cart, it will  download the preset pack and "unlock" a few presets that you can audition.

There are some free sound banks in there if you scroll around a bit.

19 minutes ago, abacab said:

I would go for Pigments if you haven't got that yet. That's a great synth with a fun workflow that can do almost anything!

I've got Augmented Strings, but not sure I have a need for the Voices right now.

I have acquired about 4 of the Arturia FX as freebies, and they are very nice. But for the rest of their FX modules, I've already got so many FX covered elsewhere (such as in MixBox, T-RackS 5 MAX, Eventide, Exponential, Kilohearts, Melda, Native Instruments, Plugin Alliance, Softube, Waves, etc.). I believe I've hit the wall with FX, LOL!!! Time to actually trim down... :)

Same here, but I think I could still be enticed with the right FX.  I watched a few demo videos of pigments a few days ago. I'm on the fence but getting close. It seems a lot like many other synths to me. Maybe not. For the asking price at 1/2 off it is probably worth a try.

7 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I have FX Collection 3 and like it very much.

Thanks. I am seeing 399.00 for this. 

52 minutes ago, Tim Smith said:

I watched a few demo videos of pigments a few days ago. I'm on the fence but getting close. It seems a lot like many other synths to me. Maybe not. For the asking price at 1/2 off it is probably worth a try.

Pigments is absolutely worth it, especially if you are into "sculpting" your own sounds. If you are looking for a preset machine, it has plenty of those too, but then so do many other synths. :)

What makes this synth stand out:

• Arturia has made all of the version upgrades since v1 free for Pigments owners. So the v2.0, v3.0 and 3.5 were free upgrades. Great value!!!
  • It offers many types of synthesis on-board, in an easy to use, intuitive package. You can also import your own waves into the wavetable engine.

Here is a good overview at Sweetwater, as well as a playlist of video demonstrations >>> https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Pigments3--arturia-pigments-3-software-synthesizer

Wavetable, analog, granular, and harmonic engines: a quadruple threat

• Wavetable synths are used to create many of the cutting-edge sounds you hear in today’s blockbuster movies, television series, and hit records. Granular synthesis is capable of creating otherworldly synth sounds by deconstructing sampled material. Harmonic additive synthesis manipulates partials for next-level sound design. And analog synthesis remains a staple of contemporary music making.
  • Combining modern wavetable synthesis, granular synthesis, harmonic synthesis, and analog modeling in one powerful, easy-to-use soft synth, Pigments is a synthesis platform that gives you the best of all worlds. From bombastic basses to evolving pads to molten leads, this soft synth has you covered.
  • Arturia Pigments lets you run up to two sound engines — a triple-oscillator virtual-analog engine, a detailed granular synthesis engine, a harmonic synth engine, or a complex wavetable engine with morphing and import — in parallel for impossibly fat sounds with off-the-charts depth, dimensionality, and harmonic richness.
Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I have FX Collection 3 and like it very much.

I have FX 2 and just couldn’t swing the update to 3.  I love their effects.  The whole package has given me a favorite reverb, compressor, and an almost-favorite EQ.  Lovely design and the new preset browsing feature make them so easy to use.  And they sound great.

Edited by Marc Cormier

3 hours ago, Tim Smith said:

For those who use Arturia Efx,  Are they pretty good? 

yes. highly usable and more than suitable alts to something like UAD, which I also have (and use).

they do a nice job of covering some classics with extra functionality as well as supplementing them with unique takes in the same category.

not much of a synth user, but finding Fragments (their granular EFX) to be quite interesting, using it to upset a couple of folk purists atm. 

Edited by jackson white
sp