PA 4th of July $17.76 Plugins

cclarry

31 minutes ago, abacab said:

That's why I liked that the upgrade from MPS 4.0 to 4.1 included another license for the Exponential reverbs Nimbus and R4. :)

The Soundwide Intro bundle also provides the opportunity to grab a license for each of those.

I think I now will have 4 copies of each if I redeem my code from the bundle.   Either that or sell them off to fuel other purchases.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Ya - going to use my $200 sub voucher on this I think. Can pick up 11 of the 15 that I want to own including 5 amp sims. Crazy.

I can get the Mega Sub and a $249.99 voucher for $199.99.  Add my $50 voucher to that gives me $300.
I could probably wipe out most of the ones I don't have doing that...but the REAL question is 

would it be worth it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I can get the Mega Sub and a $249.99 voucher for $199.99.  Add my $50 voucher to that gives me $300.
I could probably wipe out most of the ones I don't have doing that...but the REAL question is 

would it be worth it?

No. How many plugins you own? How many more you really need? Probably none…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

8 minutes ago, abacab said:

Like how many modules can you actually use?

Inside the Studio of Junkie XL.jpg

If you had that many modules, it would likely keep you busy enough (to say nothing of the exercise you would get) to stay away from looking at other deals.

Of course, maybe I'm saying this in the wrong forum 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2