Izotope everything bundle for 179.10$!!!

Yan Filiatrault

2 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Now hold on. I was really on the fence about this upgrade. I have MP4 (NOT 4.1), but this is something else I guess...

Are you guys sure this will work?

It's cheaper at JRR at $167.17 with code GROUP

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It's cheaper at JRR at $167.17 with code GROUP

Yes, thanks! But the description on JRR says MPS 4.1, and Neutron 3. Are they just not up to date with the description or am I buying what I already have? Audiodelux seems to have a more accurate descripption. And will the upgrade work with 'just' MPS4?

18 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Now hold on. I was really on the fence about this upgrade. I have MP4 (NOT 4.1), but this is something else I guess...

Are you guys sure this will work?

I wouldn’t be too sure anymore. At the iZotope site the glitch is gone and the upgrade now requires verifying your eligibility. They could do the same with your reseller order. Or not. You can ask the reseller whether he’ll just be sending you the serials. If so, I would say all good. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I wouldn’t be too sure anymore. At the iZotope site the glitch is gone and the upgrade now requires verifying your eligibility. They could do the same with your reseller order. Or not. You can ask the reseller whether he’ll just be sending you the serials. If so, I would say all good. 

That would involve me interacting with another human being. I already visited my parents today. Enough is enough. Ok, this was just GAS talk then. I really shouldn't be doing this. My money is already gone since I splurged on a Novation Peak and Roland TR8S this weekend. Damn you people.

I'm waiting for BF. Too bad if the upgrade will be less interesting than now. 

• Haha 3

@cclarry I'm not quite following this upgrade. Since I have PPS6 and MPS4 and Neutron4 (and 96 PA plugs which may or may not be in the Brainworx Creative Mixing Set) it seems the $167.10 is just a lower price guarantee on the 2 major flagship updates this fall. 

Is that about right?

Just now, Bapu said:

@cclarry I'm not quite following this upgrade. Since I have PPS6 and MPS4 and Neutron4 (and 96 PA plugs which may or may not be in the Brainworx Creative Mixing Set) it seems the $167.10 is just a lower price guarantee on the 2 major flagship updates this fall. 

Is that about right?

I’m not Larry but I support this massage 💋

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, abacab said:

My loyalty offer direct from iZotope

iZotope MPS 5 Loyalty Offer.PNG

Note: the original post - it's the same price for the NEW Izotope Everything Bundle!   So if you put it in your shopping cart before they fixed it and put the "Check Eligibility" button, you could buy it at the price below!

image.png.335bfb07f7e9fec30fe42fb90666afd1.png

13 hours ago, Fleer said:

Then again, if I hadn’t got Neutron 4 yet, I guess I’d bite anyway, based on the following virtual value assessment:

- Neutron 4 $50

- Ozone 10 $50

- RX 10 $50

- all else $50

but there’s still some guesswork  

This pretty much spells it out...  Wow! 

• Like 1

Slightly OT but I've yet to understand what the difference was between MPS4 and MPS4.1, it seemed to me that back when I compared the MPS4.1 component list to what I owned at the time I already had all those MPS4.1 components installed. I probably just missed some (maybe insignificant) detail.

6 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Slightly OT but I've yet to understand what the difference was between MPS4 and MPS4.1, it seemed to me that back when I compared the MPS4.1 component list to what I owned at the time I already had all those MPS4.1 components installed. I probably just missed some (maybe insignificant) detail.

MPS 4 to MPS 4.1 included this: 

• RX 9 Standard (upgrade from RX 8 Standard)
  • Melodyne 5 essential
  • Groove 3 (1 Year pass)
  • NIMBUS (extra license #)
  • R4 (extra license #)

Just now, abacab said:

• Melodyne 5 essential
  • Groove 3 (1 Year pass)
  • R4 (extra license #)

Ha!  I was looking for that post - you beat me to it!   😎

• Haha 1

Just now, abacab said:

• Melodyne 5 essential
  • Groove 3 (1 Year pass)
  • R4 (extra license #)

Since I got RX9 Advanced (in a PPS6 free upgrade form PPS5) and I have full top drawer Melodyne the only thing I would have gained is Groove3 for a year. No wonder I passed. Most Groove 3 does not interest me.

28 minutes ago, mibby said:

Note: the original post - it's the same price for the NEW Izotope Everything Bundle!   So if you put it in your shopping cart before they fixed it and put the "Check Eligibility" button, you could buy it at the price below!

image.png.335bfb07f7e9fec30fe42fb90666afd1.png

You are right!

I had missed that the main difference between MPS 4 > 5 upgrade and the Everything Bundle upgrade is that you need to already own Post Production Suite, RX 9 Advanced, or the Everything Bundle in order to upgrade to Everything for the sale price.

I have most of that already in MPS 4.1, but only have RX 9 Standard, which doesn't qualify me for the Everything upgrade.

18 minutes ago, abacab said:

• Melodyne 5 essential
  • Groove 3 (1 Year pass)
  • R4 (extra license #)

Plus the plus in Nectar 3 Plus plus. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, abacab said:

I'm pretty, pretty sure that Nectar3 Plus was already included in MPS 4.0.

I'm not sure WHEN they added it, but I didn't have MP4 when N3+ was released, and they let me upgrade to N3+ for free.  I'm thinking it may have been a free update for MP4 and Nectar3 owners. (? )