Izotope everything bundle for 179.10$!!!

Yan Filiatrault

15 hours ago, Fleer said:

Then again, if I hadn’t got Neutron 4 yet, I guess I’d bite anyway, based on the following virtual value assessment:

- Neutron 4 $50

- Ozone 10 $50

- RX 10 $50

- all else $50

but there’s still some guesswork  

I agree with this breakdown, and think it’s really the crux of the matter. For those of you who believe Neuton 4  is good value over 3 at $50, the deal makes sense. I suspect you are assuming that the other 2 updates will be of similar value. Because I don’t think N4 is particularly good value (and I realize reasonable people can differ on this) I have no reason to think the other 2 will be either.

Edited by LAGinz
  • Great Idea 1

The loyalty offers seem to come from planter WTF.  They never really make sense.   All of my Izotope stuff isn't broken so I probably wont upgrade anything unless they make a mistake like this again.   I still think they did it intentionally.

Not a fan of these bundles that have 3rd party products.  MPS5 - I have most of that stuff that maybe only justifies a $99 upgrade.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

I still think they did it intentionally.

That is my theory too; create a bunch of buzz on reddit, cakewalk, vic and other usual suspects, then cut it off after a certain number of redemptions.

This way they know in advance the "cost" of this "advertisement."

• Like 1

Ao, until I get the "freebies" in the Fall, I really only got three new PA plugins as part of the Brainworx Creative Mixing Set:

Cleansweep Pro
Delay 2500
Saturator V2

Effectively $60 value (at the approx going price on the "new" PA perpetual sales prices).  But since I did not have my eye on these: meh I say, meh! 🙂 

But since I've spent $60 on those three PA Plugins, I'll be getting the 2 free flagship updates for $107.16.

Edited by Bapu

3 hours ago, mibby said:

I'm not sure WHEN they added it, but I didn't have MP4 when N3+ was released, and they let me upgrade to N3+ for free.  I'm thinking it may have been a free update for MP4 and Nectar3 owners. (? )

It was included when I got it. But I was a late adopter, so it was likely already added. All current online references that still list the features for 4.0 include Nectar 3 Plus.

Internet Archive: May 2021

http://web.archive.org/web/20210511051821/https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/music-production-suite-4.htmliZotope MPS 4.PNG

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, mibby said:

I'm not sure WHEN they added it, but I didn't have MP4 when N3+ was released, and they let me upgrade to N3+ for free.  I'm thinking it may have been a free update for MP4 and Nectar3 owners. (? )

Had to ask for it myself. 

7 hours ago, husker said:

My favorite thing is the whole moral argument they are having on this sale over at VI Control...

I didn’t feel comfortable taking advantage of this deal so I purchased it while wearing a fake mustache and wig to avoid getting recognized.

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

Well...

I had been thinking about the MPS4.1-MPS5 upgrade when this thread popped up. And after waffling all day and FOMOing I bought it.  ...Then I felt guilty about taking advantage of it.  So I emailed support and told them I bought it, but hadn't installed it yet, and that I'd return it for credit if they wanted. I got this reply back from Izotope support this morning.

This was our mistake so no worries you can definitely hang on to the products.

There was an issue where some users could purchase this that didn't qualify, which we have taken care of, but we wouldn't take away products from people who paid for them, so please enjoy.

Thanks for reaching out and for your support!

I'm not trying to dip my toes into any of the stuff going on over at VI-control or cast judgements or anything like that, but I wanted to dispel the conspiracy that this was some sort of conniving marketing scheme on the part of Izotope.  It's simple. Someone at Izotope screwed up, some of us took advantage of it, and Izotope stands behind their products and sales regardless.  

peaceout.   🙂

PS. Oh! And thanks for the OP @Yan Filiatrault !

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, abacab said:

Did you go that route, or just hearsay...?

I bought the everything update via plugin discount yesterday. Worked fine, I'm pretty sure Izotope couldn't care less. This is not the first "mistake" and it works, even taking advantage of those mistakes I spent about 400$ on Izotope products this year, so.... ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/19/2022 at 12:05 AM, tom said:

Also says R4 and Nimbus are included but I didnt receive codes for them

On 6/19/2022 at 9:48 AM, simon said:

^^^yes, same here - the ilok code is only for Stratos/Symphony plus the 3d version.  Doesn't seem to cover the other Exponential reverbs

and now R4 and Nimbus have mysteriously vanished from the Everything Bundle product page ? 

https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/everything-bundle.html