*Warm Audio WA-47 - Get 20% Off!

jesse g

Hey All,

Groove3 is giving away 20% off the purchase of a Warm Audio WA-47 condenser Mic. 

Log into your groove3 account and look under the account image then look for Groove Perks.   I just got a new WA-73EQ preamp, now I can compliment it with a WA-47 mic, Nice!!

*This limited-time offer is for Continental U.S. customers only!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, e-cue said:

Link?  $?

The website is called groove3  https://www.groove3.com/  if you have an account and have paid for there products before, then you may see the Groove perks when you log into your account.   If you don't have an account, then you will want to create one for yourself.  There are several free videos by Dave Pensado, and they have discounted downloads every once in a while.

Edited by jesse g

52 minutes ago, mister_tea said:

Yes, interesting point. it seems that Hal Leonard owns both groove3 and sheetmusicplus

Makes sense.  I've used SMP many times and it is legit obviously.

Edited by Fwrend

7 hours ago, Bapu said:

"This item is currently unavailable for purchase" 😞 

Hmm, strange.  I would say the deal is over but my G3 account says expires August 1, 2022.  The Redeem link (SheetMusicPlus) worked this morning though I did not purchase, it showed the discount.  However, now it does not.  I suggest reaching out to Groove3 support.

BTW, Microsoft Edge found promo code FT2R2P which gives a $94.90 discount bringing it to $854.10.

Edited by Fwrend

6 hours ago, Fwrend said:

I did not purchase, it showed the discount.  However, now it does not. 

Once you click on the blue link, "Claim Perk", You can't go back and get it. Hopefully you saved the code you were shown.

5 hours ago, jesse g said:

Once you click on the blue link, "Claim Perk", You can't go back and get it. Hopefully you saved the code you were shown.

Correct, you can't "Claim" it again but the code still shows to the right side (green area) of the perk.  At least it does for me.  However, it no longer works.  Perhaps SMP remembers that I used it the first time even though I didn't follow through and won't let me repeat?

• Like 1