Waves Mercury 24 hr sale!

cclarry

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

For me it‘s $259. I have really to think about it. 

If WUP Is coming due, then it's a no brainer....$240 for WUP to stay the same,
or $259 to get Mercury, a bunch of new plugins, and just about all new plugins,
for $19 more...food for thought

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

Mines $451.80 which is the cheapest I've seen, but still more than I really want to pay.

I already own all the waves plugins I really want (Horizon, Abbey Road, and some solos I wanted from Mercury), with only a couple of exceptions like oVox and the new SSL channel strip, neither of which are in Mercury. 

I'll probably get it one day though, because WUP won't cost any more with all the extra plugins included, it's like making the best of a bad thing. But that's a terrible reason to pay more right now haha. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Craig N said:

Mines $451.80 which is the cheapest I've seen, but still more than I really want to pay.

I already own all the waves plugins I really want (Horizon, Abbey Road, and some solos I wanted from Mercury), with only a couple of exceptions like oVox and the new SSL channel strip, neither of which are in Mercury. 

I'll probably get it one day though, because WUP won't cost any more with all the extra plugins included, it's like making the best of a bad thing. But that's a terrible reason to pay more right now haha. 

I'm actually in the same boat.  I have the same - Horizon, Abbey Road, and some solos I want as well.  I want Ovox and Kailadescopes and the SSL.  Only K is in Mercury.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

My upgrade to Mercury is 200$, but there’s only a handful of those plugins I don’t have that I would really want. I have plugins from V9 to V13, all installed and working right now on my system, so I see little incentive to pay 200$ to basically update my plugins. 

Unless I’m missing something that would make it worthwhile??

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

@cclarryWhen you upgraded to Mercury, do you remember how many new plugins got added to your bundle during the year following your upgrade?

32 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

@cclarryWhen you upgraded to Mercury, do you remember how many new plugins got added to your bundle during the year following your upgrade?

There were quite a few....but it varies from year to year...

We are looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue for GTR 4!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fleer said:

But. I. Do. Not. Appreciate. W. U. P. 

I think it's time you just gave in and learned to love WUP, Fleer.

I too was once like you,  hating on WUP. But then I  realized that WUP is a force. It's a constant in a world where so many things fade away.  Friends come and go over the years, but through the years, you can count on WUP to stay in touch and never forget you and the relationship. WUP is consistency,  WUP is like a friend. And that friend needs money and a place to crash. 

• Haha 1