panup

Duckbar for CbB early preview

Just now, fitzj said:

Thanks, Panu your a fine programmer. Maybe  Cakewalk they should give you some work so you can earn money for all your hard work.

Duckbar is my hobby projec and I do it whenever I have time & inspiration. I'm busy entrepreneur I don't need any new work!  :)

Panup !  Happy to see you here !  LOVED Duckbar and look forward to any new versions. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Ducbar Preview 2:

I redesigned Waveform cache window. Now it shows green, yellow or red bar depending on the fill level of the cache.

Things you can do in Waveform cache window:

- Set cache size [MB]
- Change cache folder location
- Clear cache or
- Clear cache but leave recent files intact. This is one of my personal favorite features in Duckbar as I handle lots of audio files and cache gets filled with thousands of files weekly.

duckbar9000-preview2.jpg.5614e3b64c080739c348ad8962a9d72e.jpg

If cache folder size is larger than the limit then Cakewalk / SONAR fails to create any new waveform previews.  Cakewalk does not warn this in any way but Duckbar is always aware of the cache fill level and notifies user if it's getting too full.

Edited by panup
  • Like 2

Yes, unfortunately Duck is very busy at work and it's too tired after long working days to give love for Duckbar at this moment.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, panup said:

Yes, unfortunately Duck is very busy at work and it's too tired after long working days to give love for Duckbar at this moment.

I hope you're doing great Panup. Please take your time. We will patiently wait for that moment..

Have a good days! Cheers!

• Like 2