Waves Secret Sale

cclarry

6 minutes ago, simon said:

"9 plugin deals chosen especially for you at prices even lower than existing website discounts."

my offers were stuff I already own :)

don't know how "especially chosen" they were !

Not only that, but they are "pretty lame" offers at that...at least mine were...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, simon said:

"9 plugin deals chosen especially for you at prices even lower than existing website discounts."

my offers were stuff I already own :)

don't know how "especially chosen" they were !

I found the same with my deals 🤔 Must be too hard for their "random deal generator" to exclude stuff you already own 🤨

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Christian Jones said:

Larry, was wondering if you ever resolved that ARS3 issue? 

I haven't used it since Christian...it scares me too much...LOL

I guess I need to pull up a project, save it under a new name, and then
try to work out the issue.

37 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I guess I need to pull up a project, save it under a new name, and then
try to work out the issue.

I should take you upstairs and introduce you to my people there, say "This is my friend Larry, and he has this problem" lol but seriously I'm confused as to how this ARS3 app works.. it sounds like you were trying to bounce down through it, but I was under the impression that we were supposed to just check/verify through it but not necessarily bounce down through it but again I don't know. I'll probably still get it when it's a on a a better sale and then maybe we'll both be f'd

5 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

I should take you upstairs and introduce you to my people there, say "This is my friend Larry, and he has this problem" lol but seriously I'm confused as to how this ARS3 app works.. it sounds like you were trying to bounce down through it, but I was under the impression that we were supposed to just check/verify through it but not necessarily bounce down through it but again I don't know. I'll probably still get it when it's a on a a better sale and then maybe we'll both be f'd

No I wasn't trying to bounce down using it.  I know far better than that.  I wanted to use it as a 
reference.  I did my mix, listened through monitors and headphones, and then wanted to 
listen in ARS3.  I listened, and all was fine.  I removed the plugin.  Then tried to bounce down
and that's when everything went haywire.  

ARS3 is supposed to be like "listening to your mix in Abbey Road Studio 3".  That's what it's 
purpose is.

On 2/3/2020 at 1:28 PM, ZincT said:

I found the same with my deals 🤔 Must be too hard for their "random deal generator" to exclude stuff you already own 🤨

I my case they were able to offer plugins I do not have but their prices should really be kept in secret... I believe they are ashamed of such lamed prices :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1