Another 8Dio freebie - Post-Apocalyptic Guitar

simon

11 minutes ago, Zo said:

Worth downloading ?

yes - it's a bit of fun - I wouldn't have wanted to pay for it as it's not one you'll actually use in a track... or at least I probably won't

you could also give to a friend or relative as an ideal holiday gift - it might even make my 2019 holiday gift guide ?

Edited by simon
being a smart *****
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, simon said:

Post-Apocalyptic Guitar 

https://8dio.com/instrument/post-apocalyptic-guitar/?add-to-cart=6442

full kontakt almost certainly required - plus some kind of computer to run it on - plus an internet connection etc etc etc (are we still doing this ?)

Does it make music by itself, or do you have to press the white, and black thingies on that piece of plastic that somehow sits in front of me?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I actually bought this (a sale), but it was a long, long time ago.  I want to say 7 years ago, maybe more.  They updated it once since then.

I don't think I've ever used it in any music.  It's fun to play with though.  Just never got anything out of it.

Same here, I have had it for ages. I think with this type of library it either exactly what you are looking for or nothing like what you want. No middle ground. It's fun and sounds good but will it fit your song,? I must revisit it though, some times these things can provide a spark of inspiration.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S.L.I.P. said:

Does it make music by itself, or do you have to press the white, and black thingies on that piece of plastic that somehow sits in front of me?

I was hoping that somebody here could come round and do that bit for me.

• Haha 2

I've been having a play with this today......is it just me that finds that it keeps losing the sound? If I slightly move the mod wheel it comes back again, but after every pause unless I do that there is no sound which doesn't take long to get old.