Output Bundle Offer

cclarry

4 minutes ago, Mesh said:

(cough....cough....$424...cough....cough)

Noice, but then you got the great deal on Portal and didn't you also buy Exhale/REV?

540 GBP inc VAT for me!! But I only have the signal demo and nothing else so it's like buying the whole bundle from scratch. 

A great price but I'm not going to spend that much on a single vendor.
Plenty of other stuff left to buy ;) 

Edited by ZincT

2 minutes ago, ZincT said:

540 GBP inc VAT!! But I only have the signal demo and nothing else so it's like buying the whole bundle from scratch. 

As much as the GAS is strong on this, I also can't justify buying it.

Of course, I can easily justify getting this: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ANALOGString--output-analog-strings-plug-in :P

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Noice, but then you got the great deal on Portal and didn't you also buy Exhale/REV?

540 GBP inc VAT for me!! But I only have the signal demo and nothing else so it's like buying the whole bundle from scratch. 

mine was £512 -  I have "movement" that I got in a focusrite/novation freebie deal and Signal.

Not nearly low enough to tempt me and not much of a discount for Signal - I think I only want portal anyway so I'm glad I wasn't tempted

6 minutes ago, simon said:

mine was £512 -  I have "movement" that I got in a focusrite/novation freebie deal and Signal.

Not nearly low enough to tempt me and not much of a discount for Signal - I think I only want portal anyway so I'm glad I wasn't tempted

That does seem a bit stingy based on what you already own even though I know it's a great price compared to their normal pricing. I am still tempted to buy Exhale or Signal though at the current sale price.

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

That does seem a bit stingy based on what you already own even though I know it's a great price compared to their normal pricing. I am still tempted to buy Exhale or Signal though at the current sale price.

I got signal earlier in the year in a NI sale and paid £89 for it  - so I don't think the current deal is that good.

It's less than 4 weeks until christmas - I'm keeping my fingers crossed  for a BF round 2 - and more work for @cclarry  ;)

1 minute ago, simon said:

I got signal earlier in the year in a NI sale and paid £89 for it  - so I don't think the current deal is that good.

It's less than 4 weeks until christmas - I'm keeping my fingers crossed  for a BF round 2 - and more work for @cclarry  ;)

That's a good price for Signal! Maybe I should also wait to see what Christmas deals Larry can find!