PA😈 Brainworx bx_glue for $79 Intro Price!

cclarry

• cclarry changed the title to PA😈 Brainworx bx_glue for $79 Intro Price!
50 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

I honesty thought this all was a joke.  Another glue miracle? Well...

While I'm not going to get it, I personally think it makes sense for them to create a bunch of the "standard" issue plugins in the BX_ format that match the UI they started around BX_Limiter.  

This gives it a more modern take - even if the end result is nothing new.  It seems the primary approach is the subscription route - so these are just building up their own ecosystem - not as much intended to be hot sellers as individual purchases out of the gate.

• Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

This gives it a more modern look

generally, i'm wondering how much the processing code changes versus the ui code (not just this, but software "upgrades" and "new" generally)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pwal³ said:

generally, i'm wondering how much the processing code changes versus the ui code (not just this, but software "upgrades" and "new" generally)

Well we know they have re-used processing codes on some other plugins based on some tests that youtubers have done.  No clue about this one though.

• Like 3

Thanks, but I'll wait for bx_glue True Peak and bx_glue Pro. And/or bx_glue Class A that has neon green instead of neon pink accents. I'm a bit surprised that they didn't withhold the multiband feature in order to be able to offer bx_glue MB in 6 months.

Heck, maybe someday we'll even see this version released as bx_glue Classic as part of their freebie bundle. 🙄

I guess this stuff keeps the subscribers happy....at least they still have Unfiltered Audio to squeeze out something truly unique every year or so.

• Great Idea 2

I've been testing this out and it's pretty nice!  Tons of presets and it's super easy to tweak.  Doesn't reinvent the wheel, but it makes it easy to get good results fast.  

I'm on the MEGA sub but this one might get added to the list of ones to pick at the end.  We'll see.

• Like 1