​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

I once ordered calamari appetizer thinking in my mind that I was ordering mozzarella sticks.

I know, pretty stupid, huh?

Fortunately, my wife knew I would never order calamari and asked me "is that what you really want, you know what that is?"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bapu said:

I once ordered calamari appetizer thinking in my mind that I was ordering mozzarella sticks.

Fortunately, my wife knew I would never order calamari and asked me "is that what you really want, you know what that is?"

Somebody once cajoled me into trying it but refused to tell what it was until after I did. Ewww.

I had a "glitch in the matrix" moment this morning.  I only eat one meal a day and today's was going to be breakfast-food based.  So I put out a few eggs and one felt very light.  I always examine each egg to make sure it's fully intact with no cracks so that I don't mix one in that's bad (I only buy "Gold" level eggs too).  Anyway, when I hit the light egg against the bowl I found that it was completely empty!  Dry inside too.  No yolk, no white part, no clinging part, nothing!  Weird! 😮

Seriously!  No yolk!  😁

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, craigb said:

I had a "glitch in the matrix" moment this morning.  I only eat one meal a day and today's was going to be breakfast-food based.  So I put out a few eggs and one felt very light.  I always examine each egg to make sure it's fully intact with no cracks so that I don't mix one in that's bad (I only buy "Gold" level eggs too).  Anyway, when I hit the light egg against the bowl I found that it was completely empty!  Dry inside too.  No yolk, no white part, no clinging part, nothing!  Weird! 😮

Seriously!  No yolk!  😁

Cregg, this 1 meal per day diet look good

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, craigb said:

Actually, the one that always makes me wonder involves those toads that are psychedelic when licked.  SOMEONE had to be first to try it and that's more than a little disturbing!  LOL!

They may have seen an animal licking/eating the toad and saw its effects.
There was a story on NPR a few years ago by a lady whose dog became addicted to those things. 

• 2 weeks later...