(PA) Unfiltered Audio releases "Battalion" (modern drum machine plugin) - $129 Intro Offer

Solidos

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/unfiltered_audio_battalion.html

$129 $199 Intro price

Intro offer: get Unfiltered Audio LION synth free with Battalion - limited time only.

Battalion delivers the diverse tonalities and parameters of iconic drum synths with the sampling capabilities and accessibility of modern drum machines. Whether you want to generate solid-studio beats in minutes or tweak and experiment to create something completely original, Battalion has all the tools you need.  

Edited by Solidos
  • Like 2

• Solidos changed the title to (PA) Unfiltered Audio releases "Battalion" (modern drum machine plugin) - $129 Intro Offer
8 minutes ago, Solidos said:

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/unfiltered_audio_battalion.html

$129 $199 Intro price

Intro offer: get Unfiltered Audio LION synth free with Battalion - limited time only.

Battalion delivers the diverse tonalities and parameters of iconic drum synths with the sampling capabilities and accessibility of modern drum machines. Whether you want to generate solid-studio beats in minutes or tweak and experiment to create something completely original, Battalion has all the tools you need.  

have all from Unfiltered Audio - and all is superb - now wait for prize about 20 usd max 🙂 than buy it 🙂

• Great Idea 2
  • Haha 2

My loyalty is $99 but I have MEGA and I have my voucher for 10 free plugins, so I'm saving up titles. So far, I have 4 saved titles including this one. 

So, for now, Battalion is

Intsalled!

(in MEGA)

Edited by Bapu

I have some of the delays and pitch shifter type things from them but never use them. This plugin does look awesome! There's a void in the market that hasn't been filled since Geist, but this and the recent Speedrum (also with included sequencer) are filling the gap.

3 hours ago, Esteban Villanova said:

I have some of the delays and pitch shifter type things from them but never use them. This plugin does look awesome! There's a void in the market that hasn't been filled since Geist, but this and the recent Speedrum (also with included sequencer) are filling the gap.

Check out the new Triaz native plugin if you haven’t. No synthesis but very powerful sequencer and fast workflow with tagged samples etc 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

Add me to the UnAbashed Unfiltered Audio fanboy list. I think I have their entire line up to this point.

Yeah, I'll have it in a couple of years when it drops below $30.

The company I REALLY wish would put out a drum machine is A|A|S.

It must be me but these things are a dime a dozen.  I don't get wowed by these.  It would take me a half hour to look through my software to find out how many I have.  UJAM has plenty of these. The one from Air is great.  There's D16 and there's Konakt libraries.  UVI I think gave one away.  If you have Reason they have some.

To me it's like oh there's another compressor or EQ but shiny and new.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joakim said:

Check out the new Triaz native plugin if you haven’t. No synthesis but very powerful sequencer and fast workflow with tagged samples etc 

Forgot about that one! Sequencer looks better, but drum synthesis is pretty attractive for me and the different modes sound pretty good in Battalion.

21 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

It must be me but these things are a dime a dozen.  I don't get wowed by these.  It would take me a half hour to look through my software to find out how many I have.  UJAM has plenty of these. The one from Air is great.  There's D16 and there's Konakt libraries.  UVI I think gave one away.  If you have Reason they have some.

To me it's like oh there's another compressor or EQ but shiny and new.

I'd like to SEE them do it. I didn't technically say I'd actually buy it. 😄

I, too have way too many drum machines. Between Boom, Break Tweaker, Tactic (I use it as a drum machine), and the ones included in Komplete Start (not to mention SampleTank 4 MAX and MDrummer), everything I want is covered.

Yet every time I spot a new free one, I am compelled to try it. It's a disorder.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

I'd like to SEE them do it. I didn't technically say I'd actually buy it. 😄

I, too have way too many drum machines. Between Boom, Break Tweaker, Tactic (I use it as a drum machine), and the ones included in Komplete Start (not to mention SampleTank 4 MAX and MDrummer), everything I want is covered.

Yet every time I spot a new free one, I am compelled to try it. It's a disorder.

My favorite is Reason's Redrum. 

• Like 1