FREE Behringer Vintage VSTi

vintage_plugin_pfi_1.webp.6008e6459be9c18a91774c4cfefd5ad1.webp

Synthesizer engine based on meticulous modelling of the analog circuitry of legendary vintage synthesizers

Carefully crafted UI for intuitive sound sculpting and vast sonic possibilities

Two high-quality oscillators with hard sync function and selectable waveform: sine, square, saw, noise and sub-oscillator

Pulse width modulation of square wave oscillator

Two versatile filters featuring 12/24 dB switchable lowpass, bandpass, highpass, notch and formant modes, plus selectable drive curves for lush harmonic saturation

Filter ADSR controls are easily accessible on the main UI and a flexible routing scheme allows for serial or parallel filtering

Noise generator with Color knob controlling low pass cut-off

Following the filters two amplitude modules allows for panning and levelling with controllable ADSR envelope

Powerful dual LFO to modulate Oscillator, Filters and Amplifiers. The two LFOs have separate controls for rate, attack, delay, retrig and waveform, which encompass triangle, sine, random and square wave with pulse width control

https://plugins.musictribe.com/behringer/0723-AAD

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

And for dumb installer of the year award...

You can choose not to install the standalone (which I did since I'd only ever use it as a VSTi).  But you can only register it via the standalone.

So make it mandatory then!  Does no-one ever check little things like this?

That said, I think it sounds pretty good 🙂

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Lots of speculation why Behringer pulled this and if it's temporary or permanent. (I wasn't able to pick it up before it was taken down and thought I'd share a video of someone walking through the synth's presets). 

The developer behind Tone2 is publicly sharing concerns that Behringer has infringed upon his intellectual property rights. Some are wondering if that has anything to do with the synth suddenly being pulled with no statement from the company.  

FB_IMG_1712677379396.jpg

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Free should NEVER need registration. imho.

The only thing that should been done online  is update notification. 

Behringer have been tw@ts over this. 

Edited by topaz

In case it helps anyone I was still able to get the license even when the page was taken offline.

First Register and sign in (Or login if you have an existing account at MusicTribe):

https://community.musictribe.com/registration

Once you're logged in, hit:

https://community.musictribe.com/license/login

Then download from:

10 hours ago, Last Call said:
  • Like 2

So Behringer's first synth turns out to have "borrowed" the look of an existing product. How very Behringer of them.

I dunno, though, two wheels on the left, woodgrain frame, and bunch of knobs on the face isn't exactly unique. Cherry Audio and IK Multimedia have made closer clones of hardware synths. I wonder if people were looking harder for it to be a copy of an existing product, given Behringer's past behavior.