FREE Behringer Vintage VSTi

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

In case it helps anyone I was still able to get the license even when the page was taken offline.

First Register and sign in (Or login if you have an existing account at MusicTribe):

https://community.musictribe.com/registration

Once you're logged in, hit:

https://community.musictribe.com/license/login

Then download from:

Clicking on license link redirects to nothing here. Certainly no license file ? 

48 minutes ago, topaz said:

Clicking on license link redirects to nothing here. Certainly no license file ? 

If you delete the cookies and do click in the registration link, you will see the form to register at Music Tribe

4 minutes ago, Kal S said:

This link is getting redirected to the home page: https://community.musictribe.com/

They might have pulled that loophole too Kal.

You were definitely logged in first and hadn't already claimed the license? I found if I wasn't logged in, then I got the same behaviour. But once I registered and signed in, the link worked even though the page had been taken down.

I should probably actually get around to installing it I guess 🤣

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

You were definitely logged in first and hadn't already claimed the license? I found if I wasn't logged in, then I got the same behaviour. But once I registered and signed in, the link worked even though the page had been taken down.

Yes. I first created an account and was already logged in.

Next I installed the application and used the link generated from the standalone to get the license file.

Also tried the direct link for the license that you posted above. But none seem to be working.

Edited by Kal S

15 minutes ago, Kal S said:

Yes. I first created an account and was already logged in.

Next I installed the application and used the link generated from the standalone to get the license file.

Also tried the direct link for the license that you posted above. But none seem to be working.

none of those works anymore, seems they pulled it out, you cant get license, it always goes to non existing website

When I saw a free product from Behringer, it didn't trigger my interest, despite the "FREE" label. Seeing an ongoing discussion already two threads long got me curious, whether the product might actually be good. Nope.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

If you delete the cookies and do click in the registration link, you will see the form to register at Music Tribe

doesnt work

"It seems we can't find the page you're looking for.

The page may have been moved or deleted

The link you have may be broken or incomplete

You may have mistyped the URL."

Edited by topaz
  • Sad 2

nfo from behringer support:

The VINTAGE VST Plugin has not yet officially been released, a few users were able to download this whilst we were in the process of adding the product page to our site but should not have been able to. I can only apologies for this inconvenience.
Please keep an eye on our socials for the official announcement in which further instructions will be given on how to download and obtain the license key.

• Like 2

I'm not into hating Behringer.

• Many local sound engineers use the X32
  • I've got a UBX-A on pre-order since the beginning of December 2023
  • Had loads of fun with the Poly D (poor name choice but works great)
  • Have a pair of Klark Teknic KT76 compressors (love them)

From what I've heard, this "Vintage" plugin isn't overly exciting/inspiring.  Sounds generic to my ears (not a lot of character).

UI looks nice...

33 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

image.thumb.png.99285de7b8abffdafbcbcf428b043bd8.png

Other than the envelope, I don't see a lot of correlation.

A lot of modern virtual-instruments have similar UIs (Icarus, Avenger, Serum, Pigments, etc).

If you look at guitar processors, Line-6's Helix almost defined the current generation's UI (Quad Cortex, GT-1000, Headrush, etc).

IMO, looks closer to Tone2's Saurus:

Saurus_Cover.webp.e9911fab7670f2dadf7911d0dd3b7679.webp

18 minutes ago, Jim Roseberry said:

Other than the envelope, I don't see a lot of correlation.

A lot of modern virtual-instruments have similar UIs (Icarus, Avenger, Serum, Pigments, etc).

If you look at guitar processors, Line-6's Helix almost defined the current generation's UI (Quad Cortex, GT-1000, Headrush, etc).

IMO, looks closer to Tone2's Saurus:

Saurus_Cover.webp.e9911fab7670f2dadf7911d0dd3b7679.webp

No. It doesn't. Lol

https://www.musicradar.com/news/tone2-audiosoftware-behringer-vintage

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Vst0nE said:

any news about final release date or was it taken off completely?

https://www.musicradar.com/news/behringer-vintage-free-synth-leak

“The Vintage VST has not been officially launched and the Weblink for our testers has accidentally leaked,” says Behringer. “We’re in the process of finalising the plugin and launching it soon.”

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...