UAD Verve Analog Machines Essentials FREE

enzooriginal

"The first 6,176 users who sign up to download Verve Analog Machine Essentials will receive a free copy of Galaxy Tape Echo, while supplies last. Offer limited to 1 per user account. Offer cannot be exchanged for a different plug-in. Offer will be delivered to users once Verve Analog Machine Essentials surpasses 6,176 downloads."

• Like 3

Don't know if I can afford 'free'...
image.thumb.png.834557f9daa82aa148f7c3fe5787a30d.png

EDIT/UPDATE:
LMAO 🤣 - I just got an email reminding me that I left my $999999 item in my shopping cart.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

"The first 6,176 users who sign up to download Verve Analog Machine Essentials will receive a free copy of Galaxy Tape Echo, while supplies last. Offer limited to 1 per user account. Offer cannot be exchanged for a different plug-in. Offer will be delivered to users once Verve Analog Machine Essentials surpasses 6,176 downloads."

already too late ?

I don't have any promo code to get galaxy

4 hours ago, DamienF said:

already too late ?

I don't have any promo code to get galaxy

Has Verve Analog Machine Essentials surpassed 6,176 downloads?

(Also even if they have - there's no real incentive for UA to rush and either take down the announcement about it that you see first time you connect to webpage or deliver the galaxy freebies as it motivates people to download/install their new plugin).

Edited by TheSteven

I'd be shocked if they haven't hit the number already - but haven't seen anything and agree they likely won't rush to change the wording or to send it out - as that will certainly get posted in a variety of places the extra deal is off.

I grabbed it in less than a hour of the OP with hopes to get Galaxy as that is likely of more appeal to me than this one knob, 3 flavor saturator is.

• Like 3

Warm is superb , notice that essentials, not only don't have the ouput control but also the other controls (flutter ect ..)  smart cause i went from  "what gimmik release" like Waves to , "damn i need those controls" lol 

Will patiently wait to get those at 49 $ or for a vaucher 

6 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Oh yeah. But had it already.

I say we lobby to get to choose another freebee or an extra rebate on the full version .... call them Fleer !!! 

• Great Idea 1