Sonible pure:unmask is coming soon | Stay tuned

cclarry

Imagine having a compact yet powerful plugin at hand that will take care of two tracks competing for attention in the same frequency range – and all with minimal setup and without any fuss. AI-powered analysis and spectral unmasking will do the grunt work.

We will boost our pure plugin series with another little gem of a tool very soon. Get ready for pure:unmask and the special intro deals we’ve got for you.

https://www.sonible.com/pureunmask-teaser/

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

11 minutes ago, jngnz said:

It’s all he ever does with any plugin.

I think he does one more thing: having lots of fun. :)

I myself have been the downsizer of the year in 2023 so his installation party is a thing from another planet to me. But that's just me. 

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, antler said:

Possibly because by now, the start-up VST scan takes over a day 😁

Actually only about 20 minutes first time of the day, after that about 3 minutes tops.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

On 3/29/2024 at 6:34 AM, cclarry said:

Imagine having a compact yet powerful plugin at hand that will take care of two tracks competing for attention in the same frequency range – and all with minimal setup and without any fuss. AI-powered analysis and spectral unmasking will do the grunt work.

We will boost our pure plugin series with another little gem of a tool very soon. Get ready for pure:unmask and the special intro deals we’ve got for you.

https://www.sonible.com/pureunmask-teaser/

Not hard to imagine - it's called  Trackspacer by Wavesfactory.
Wonder if they'll beat its PluginBoutique price of $59

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Heath Row said:

I thought about doing that, but I'd always forget, so I just leave it be.

I forget too but i figure if i am not reaching for the plugin to realize i forgot to scan then maybe i don't need it