United Plugins: Front DAW 3 - New Version with tape and clipper plus re-intro price

MusicMan

Front DAW 3 just released with new modules. Free for existing owners, otherwise intro price.

Special discount 69%

Was: EUR 49

Sale: EUR 15

New in version 3

In FrontDAW version 3, we added two more saturation types: magnetic tape (MG) and clipper (CL). Also, the workflow has been improved. You have access to undo/redo and comparison functions, an easy way to control oversampling, and input/output meters.

Re-introduction discount (or FREE)

We are celebrating the new release of FrontDAW with a re-introduction sale. If you don’t have a license yet, you may get it with a 74% (???) discount (€49→€15)—just until April 15.

https://unitedplugins.com/FrontDAW/

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8

• MusicMan changed the title to United Plugins: Front DAW 3 - New Version with tape and clipper plus re-intro price
4 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

Cool little plugin. Nice update, although now it's a bit more CPU hungry.

I wonder if DIFIX ever goes on sale.

Yeah, it goes on sale regularly. Also as part of the guitarist bundle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Soundwise said:

The original was my intro to United Plugins and I was really pleasantly surprised and it made me pay attention to these guys from then on. Now I've bought quite a few.

It's always been really light on CPU so I hope it's not too noticeable though!

Can't wait to hear the new tape module and will be trying it today.

Love their free updates and better licensing. A great example to other Devs 🙂

• Like 2

On 3/25/2024 at 3:50 AM, Soundwise said:

I purchased DIFIX a month or so ago, didn't seem to do much of anything for me, guess I might spend a few minutes on it again and see what gives, I think I even read some documentation on it, didn't seem to help. I have found that with United Plugins and W.A. and the like, cheap sort of interesting kinda plugs, some work real well, others although they appear to work, just seem to, well I don't know what. I just put them aside and have a look again sometime in the future, might have been just having an off day . . .

On 3/24/2024 at 7:05 PM, MusicMan said:

The original was my intro to United Plugins and I was really pleasantly surprised and it made me pay attention to these guys from then on. Now I've bought quite a few.

It's always been really light on CPU so I hope it's not too noticeable though!

Can't wait to hear the new tape module and will be trying it today.

Love their free updates and better licensing. A great example to other Devs 🙂

This has probably been one of my most used freebies to date and worked like a charm to get me to pay attention to their plugins. That and their close affiliation with Melda.  This one and Hyperspace are probably my favorites so far. 

I recently got DIFix and thought I'd like it better than I do since it's by the same dev as FrontDAW.  I've tried it a few times on bass, but REDDI by Kush Audio usually wins out for me.  For guitar DI's, I'll usually run them through one of the many Kuassa options or similar. 

• Like 1

Glad I checked old emails. I already had a serial from Don't Crack. Got v3 for free. Thanks guys. Saved me the $15 I was about to spend.

Seems like a good company with good policies.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Heath Row said:

I purchased DIFIX a month or so ago, didn't seem to do much of anything for me, guess I might spend a few minutes on it again and see what gives, I think I even read some documentation on it, didn't seem to help. I have found that with United Plugins and W.A. and the like, cheap sort of interesting kinda plugs, some work real well, others although they appear to work, just seem to, well I don't know what. I just put them aside and have a look again sometime in the future, might have been just having an off day . . .

It doesn't do anything obvious, pretty much like in some cases it's hard to tell whether a DI box really does something or it's kind of a fifth leg in the signal chain. Since I live in exile, far from home where I had mountains of gear, this plugin seems like a viable substitute for normal DI boxes, which IME help to go from good to great tonewise while recording high impedance sources like guitars and basses with traditional passive pickups.

Edited by Soundwise