THE PARTY GIRL master

Paul Bush

2 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

'the smell of closing time' - such a good lyric.

Nice work. 💛

Andy

Thanks Andy only very occasionally I manage to surprise myself,  although I do try , cheers paul

20 hours ago, Paul Bush said:

Thanks Andy only very occasionally I manage to surprise myself,  although I do try , cheers paul

Hold on Andy here´s another one from my   hit unrequited love  song ``Watching you ´´   (hahaha) `` even in a two dog race I wouldn't make second place ´´

• 2 weeks later...

So right off the bat; 👍‘s 👏

Is there some “personal” experience here, or is this “we write songs about people we’ve never met, in places we’ve never been, doing things we’ve never done”? (Ralph Murphy IIRC)

Understand that I’m adjusting to new hearing aids, and they are pretty “toppy”. I hear a pretty harsh “squeak” in the acoustic solo at the 2:30 mark. I know how difficult these can be to “fix”. My solution has been D’addario half rounds. Downside, you lose a little “sparkle” and the “G” string doesn’t last long (I keep extras on hand). The upside, it all but eliminates the squeaks.

Overall very nice, much enjoyed. 
Left a like and comment at SoundCloud.

t

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 2:41 AM, jwnicholson78 said:

Really solid tune.  The vocals are great and the acoustic sounds excellent.

Hi Jeff , thanks for commenting, up until now Ive always recorded the acoustics direct more  through laziness  than trying to get a good tone  a good friend of mine always complained that i should mic up the guitars , My Takamine sounds great through a desk for ``live work´´ but is let down for recording

( muddy ) anyways I took some time with this recording and miked it up then panned  up left and right  , to be honest its more luck than judgment

cheers paul 

Once again I´m humbled by all the really nice comments Ive received   , Ive been very busy of late and not getting into my studio very often , and not checking out all of your songs as much as I usually do , so I am really grateful .... slowly the summer will be upon us  and i´ll be off a- wandering , hiking up and down the Austrian mountains , to keep healthy   cheers Paul bush

• Like 1