Phil Speiser Whatthekey

cclarry

Since I'm producing music, this is something that quite bothers me.

A computer just can’t detect the correct key for an audio or MIDI file most of the time.  (Also AI can't really get the job right btw)

The reason is pretty simple: a key consists of 7 notes, and only if all of them are present can the result be accurate.

In reality, that’s not often the case, especially since the most catchy melodies often contain only a few notes. And if there are not enough notes to detect, the result can only be a guess.

This is why I excited to present you WHATTHEKEY 2.

In addition to the detecting intelligence in the background, it is essentially a comprehensive toolkit that helps you turn guesses into decisions as easily as possible!

Once WHATTHEKEY 2 finishes analyzing your signal, using a very advanced and smart detection algorithm, it provides concise tools to ensure the initial key guess is spot-on:

Integrated Chord Engine:
Instantly pairs your melody with matching chords, letting you hear if the key fits right away. It’s like giving your tune a quick test run with a musical backdrop.

Interactive Interface:
Offers a hands-on way to tweak your key guess with real-time audio feedback. Adjust notes directly and hear the impact of your changes instantly, making it easy to fine-tune.

Note Analysis:
Clearly highlights missing notes or ones that don’t belong, guiding you to the correct key by showing exactly what to look for.

Vibrato Detection:
Identifies notes affected by vibrato that might skew the key detection. This helps you understand which vibrato notes are false flags and not actually key components.

WHATTHEKEY 2 is now available with an awesome intro offer for the next few days

$39

https://philspeiser.com/product/whatthekey-2/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Though I was interested in the product, please not another Installation Manager to install! I guess that some here on this forum may have minimum 100 IMs installed on their systems! That's so crazy!

Nowadays standards in software (affecting the user) are no longer sought after, each ego developer makes his/her own thing to the harm of the users!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CSistine said:

please not another Installation Manager to install!

This. I lose interest whenever I see that requirment for something that I might not even want.

Then he also adds having to pay to demo the product?

Does this guy think he's Bandlab or something ? 😀

• Like 1

• cclarry changed the title to Phil Speiser Whatthekey
43 minutes ago, paulo said:

This. I lose interest whenever I see that requirment for something that I might not even want.

Then he also adds having to pay to demo the product?

Does this guy think he's Bandlab or something ? 😀

LOL! Wonderful, this is one of the greatest jokes I've read on this forum! Or is it sad?

• Thanks 1