Softube 🤘NEW: Amp Room ENGL Savage Mark II Suite

cclarry

Well I got it, just about to download and install, I'm a fan of Softube, even though this or any of the other AmpRoom stuff wont get used after tonight, TONEX all the way  I've got all the other Amp Room stuff, got to keep going I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heath Row said:

I've got all the other Amp Room stuff, got to keep going I guess.

Yeah, and I also have the PA version and I do have TONEX too.

BTW......

Installed!

Edited by Bapu

21 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

run any of the included amps in isolation, it's a far cry from what a good amp sim should be

That’s what the Celestion Speaker Shaper is for. Guitar >amp>speakers. Each and every component is vital.

let’s not even add the player to mix…

t

Edited by DeeringAmps
Spelling stupid iPhone…
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

That’s what the Celestion Speaker Shaper is for. Guitar >amp>speakers. Each and every component is vital.

let’s not even add the player to mix…

t

Wait! Do you mean, that I also have to actually play the guitar?

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

Very nice add on for Amp Room, sounds very good, CPU usage seems fairly high though. Put it up against similar ENGL amp and cabs in TONEX, it does very well, but for me I'll take TONEX for sound and feel, and certainly far less CPU usage. So in the end it would be an all round victory for TONEX.

• Like 1

I feel sad because it sounds kind of thin. I the sense it doesn't sound fat. PHat. At all. Looks amazing though.

EDIT: It doesn’t sound thin anymore. Can’t elaborate rn.

Edited by Last Call

10 hours ago, Nicolas T. said:

Sounds great (as the other softube amp) but, what about the cpu load ? Amp room usualy need a lot of power... 

I love Amproom but the CPU hit forces the need to immediate bounce the track.  No different with this new release.  The best thing about this release is a stereo delay with BPM syncing.  But the amps sure are pretty (and sound great).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...