PA $10 Off Coupon Codes

cclarry

The Leap Year Sale is ending soon but you can still grab deals at every price point and that curated selection from mixing legend Adam Moseley.

To make things even more interesting here are 2 x $10 off vouchers for anything sold in our store.

Just add one of the codes below to a $20 minimum spend. Go through checkout twice to use both vouchers.

Voucher codes:

MAR-10-OFF-1 

MAR-10-OFF-2 

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, rubenruben said:

How do you mean go through checkout twice to use both vouchers? I can add only one voucher per purchase, right?

You have to buy two items and go through the checkout twice, once for each item to use both vouchers.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Esteban Villanova said:

I'm looking for a go-to saturator. I'm torn between NEOLD BIG Al, elysia's karacter, Phi'ls Cascade, The Oven and VSM-3. If you had to pick ONE. What would it be?

The Oven by a mile. It’s the only one of these that works as a go-to, both in terms of quality and available flavours.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

The Oven by a mile. It’s the only one of these that works as a go-to, both in terms of quality and available flavours.

Thx for the suggestion. It does look like it has the more features, but it is pretty transparent. I was hoping for a bit more aggression.

I'll demo them and see what I think then.

3 hours ago, Esteban Villanova said:

Thx for the suggestion. It does look like it has the more features, but it is pretty transparent. I was hoping for a bit more aggression.

I'll demo them and see what I think then.

You really should demo. Of course it CAN be transparent, but it can also be ridiculously colourful. Into distortion territory even.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Esteban Villanova said:

I'm looking for a go-to saturator. I'm torn between NEOLD BIG Al, elysia's karacter, Phi'ls Cascade, The Oven and VSM-3. If you had to pick ONE. What would it be?

HG-2/HG-2MS and VSM-3 are go-tos for me. 

• Like 2

Kinda off-topic but I have a question about the MEGA bundle for anyone who uses it:

At the end of the year, do you take pick your choice of ANY plugin (3, 6 or 10)... or is it the equivalent of how much your tier actually costs?

It's not super clear to me. I can't tell if you get a voucher for 3, 6 or 10 plugins or one for $150, $250 or $299.

18 minutes ago, Release said:

Kinda off-topic but I have a question about the MEGA bundle for anyone who uses it:

At the end of the year, do you take pick your choice of ANY plugin (3, 6 or 10)... or is it the equivalent of how much your tier actually costs?

It's not super clear to me. I can't tell if you get a voucher for 3, 6 or 10 plugins or one for $150, $250 or $299.

If you subscribe to the yearly option, you get the voucher immediately.

It's number of plugins, not $ value. This arguably makes $299 marginally better value than the now unavailable F29 per-plugin: the former works out at $29.9 ; the latter $30 ($29 for the voucher, $1 for the purchase).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, antler said:

If you subscribe to the yearly option, you get the voucher immediately.

It's number of plugins, not $ value. This arguably makes $299 marginally better value than the now unavailable F29 per-plugin: the former works out at $29.9 ; the latter $30 ($29 for the voucher, $1 for the purchase).

Awesome, thank you!  I'm thinking about it.