Two AAS soundbanks of your choice with Beat magazine #219

audioschmaudio

The English issue isn't out yet, but will be coming soon too. With the latest issue of Beat you get two AAS soundbanks of your choice. They give you a voucher which you can redeem on the AAS site where you can then select two soundbanks for free.

Also, if you missed the last Beat issue, you can still get Bitwig 8-Track with this issue.

And of course, as usual, there's another free Zampler Expansion, FXPlosion II, which offers ambient and FX sounds.

Subscribers can download the latest issue at https://www.plugins-samples.com, you get the serials at https://www.serialcenter.de/

It doesn't seem to be available at the Falkemedia shop yet, but certainly won't take long.

grafik.thumb.png.c0f9332f77445472baf5fbc092fcc1b1.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

2 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

As a reminder, a one-year sub is $24 (base price if you have accumulated rewards, $90 otherwise) at  https://audioplugin.deals/product/beat-magazine-12-month-subscription-2024/

Or you get it via the mag reader of your public library for no additional cost.

Another way to get Beat is to pick up Readly for a month. 

Just saying.  Endless possibilities.  

1 minute ago, ralfrobert said:

Yep, we just need one page. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Yep, we just need one page. 

I have to say I sometimes buy Beat (the printed one) for long train rides or for some of the tutorials. And I always find someone who will pick it up after I'm done with it. For those of us who still consume media of the 20th century, it might be worth a look. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

I have to say I sometimes buy Beat (the printed one) for long train rides or for some of the tutorials. And I always find someone who will pick it up after I'm done with it. For those of us who still consume media of the 20th century, it might be worth a look. 

I hate how the screenshots for the tutorials are always way too small 😭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ralfrobert said:

I keep forgetting to check my local library's online resources, so thanks for the reminder. I just discovered my library offers something called hoopla which also has movies I can send to my Roku device.  Up to 4 items per month.  🙂  Not quite endless, but 4 items per month is a nice perk.  Good thing February has an extra day this month. 😉  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ralfrobert said:

Sounds good. Which train should we get on to get the magazine after you're done with it?

I kid. I kid. I still love to read a magazine or newspaper with a good cup of coffee.  I mostly do it electronically, but there is something cool about holding a physical magazine or newspaper when enjoying that coffee (or tea, if you prefer). 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Sounds good. Which train should we get on to get the magazine after you're done with it?

I kid. I kid. I still love to read a magazine or newspaper with a good cup of coffee.  I mostly do it electronically, but there is something cool about holding a physical magazine or newspaper when enjoying that coffee (or tea, if you prefer). 

Exactly,  coffee here, and not only mags, but also lots of real books.  My 50th birthday is in a few weeks. Half a century,  so I'm really old. Phew, ...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Exactly,  coffee here, and not only mags, but also lots of real books.  My 50th birthday is in a few weeks. Half a century,  so I'm really old. Phew, ...

You're in good company.  Most of this forum's regulars are 50ish or more.  Some see you as a youngster! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, User 905133 said:

I just discovered my library offers something called hoopla which also has movies I can send to my Roku device.  Up to 4 items per month.  🙂  Not quite endless, but 4 items per month is a nice perk.

Another hoopla-like option (for movies, TV shows, and courses) is Kanopy.

My library gives me 20 credits/month which can be used to stream ~ 10 movies/month.

You can check it out here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kirean said:

I went in to register the code where you punch it, your email and name, but never got anything back for it. Am I just awfully slow today and missing something obvious?

Try to enter the data a second time.  Had this once.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Try to enter the data a second time.  Had this once.  

Cheers. That did the trick.

Also, check your account's coupons/offers. I had 1 free soundbank choice there too (from the holidays I guess).

• Like 1

Maybe it's me but giving an answer to the freebie is like piracy.   I remember the price of hard copy of these magazines was a a lot more than the digital format.  Just buy it for the code and take advantage of the content.   I like it since many of the tutorials have the project files. 

I think I have everything AAS so it's not a big deal.

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Like 3