Waves Starts Now ๐Ÿ‘‘ Top 20 Plugins Sale

cclarry

3 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Big surprise! Is it only a hallucination or have their single plugins become more expensive?ย 

I can specifically tell you it's not hallucination if that helps

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sistine said:

It's interesting that in a time where many people have less money to spend, the prices of several plugin providers have raised significantly (>20%)!

It's 100% guaranteed that their cost of doing business has gone up significantly, and the previous 'race-to-the-bottom' plugin price bonanza was never sustainableย  after years of extremely high inflation.ย 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

It's 100% guaranteed that their cost of doing business has gone up significantly,

I wonder why? Here wages have almost not increased and I think that's the major cost factor for them!

4 hours ago, Sistine said:

I wonder why? Here wages have almost not increased and I think that's the major cost factor for them!

Here where? You have the wage trends for the company: 500+ programmers, engineers, UI / UX designers, cloud / SAAS, marketing, accounting, etc? Rent, taxes, electricity, computers, software, servers, etc. in Israel & US?ย 

I'm looking at their employee list on LinkedIn. Virtually all these jobs are technical and will have seen significant inflation pressure on wages over the last 10 years. Unless they are losing substantial talent, which is, of course, entirely possible.

But you seem to have the numbers. I'd love to see them.ย 

5 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Here where?

My knowledge is based on Europe. And I'm surprised that in the U.S. it seems to be quite different!

I just know that in Europe (northern + central) generally the wages have almost not changed in the last decade, only the prices have increased a lot in the last 2 years (not before)! But I must admit I don't know this about the U.S., I just expected it is about the same.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Heath Row said:

Even the Waves people must eat. I'm not ashamed to say that I am a huge Waves fan, awaiting the next plugin, hopefully free again to Mercury ๐Ÿ˜

I used to be a big fan as well.ย  I still have a ton of them, but when they did the subscription switcheroo I bailed.ย  I keep thinking I might get back in, but I guess I have enough residual fear that they might do it again that I can't quite pull the trigger.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Heath Row said:

Even the Waves people must eat. I'm not ashamed to say that I am a huge Waves fan, awaiting the next plugin, hopefully free again to Mercury ๐Ÿ˜

I think that it is you, me and Bapu left....ย 

(Although trying to force a subscription was a crap move)ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, jude77 said:

I used to be a big fan as well.ย  I still have a ton of them, but when they did the subscription switcheroo I bailed.ย  I keep thinking I might get back in, but I guess I have enough residual fear that they might do it again that I can't quite pull the trigger.

They wont.ย  So many have dropped Waves that were not sponsored by them,ย  Then again at the turn of the century they did another bad policy that led to people dropping them.

ย The worse that can happen is they are taken over and stuffed shirts will still have faith in the sub model.ย ย  The problem with sub models is prices also go up.

• Like 1

Another waves Mercury user here. I haven't done wup in years. My computer hasnโ€™t blown up. I know they might be a risky company, but I survived version 2 to v3 fiasco. ย Thatโ€™s too bad they donโ€™t have the managerial AI lol. If they could figure out finance as well as DeVerb and DeNoise work.ย ๐Ÿ˜„