T-here t' T-here

Wookiee

27 minutes ago, Supa Reels said:

Blimey mate  I can't afford that toy !! She would leave me LOL

I am blessed, Ms Wookiee has in the past brought me, an Ibanez guitar, a Novation KS Rack, Korg's M1 and Wavestation in VST when they were first released as the initial Digital legacy, Arturia's CS-80 VST version 1 pre the V collections. She is a beautiful soul.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wookiee said:

I am blessed, Ms Wookiee has in the past brought me, an Ibanez guitar, a Novation KS Rack, Korg's M1 and Wavestation in VST when they were first released as the initial Digital legacy, Arturia's CS-80 VST version 1 pre the V collections. She is a beautiful soul.

Blessed indeed ... I have the CS-80 vst, very impressive bit of kit.👍

• Thanks 1

On 2/18/2024 at 9:18 PM, freddy j said:

Hi Wookiee .  Dark and foreboding indeed.  Also quite impressive. I echo the statements of KSband above.  I am overwhelmed by the number and complexity of synths, sounds and "toys"out there.   For me - it makes what you do all the more impressive.  Great stuff pal!

Thank you Freddy J, you are impressive yourself.  

WHOOOOooooo i love sound design compositions, i am a Moog fan but furthermore a massive Syfy fan, reminds me of Raised by Wolves.  Its was begging for some drum rolls on toms or that industrial subtle roll, very spacy with lots of verb blended in with the rolls panning left to right. I do believe it would have added dramatic  expansion to give it more space. There little orchestral or industrial bangs roll tricks, fool our ears, especially if you delay them on the beat of the synth Arp. Nice work Wookie, love the toys lol

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2024 at 8:16 AM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Wookie

Really enjoyed this - definitely a touch of Vangelis  in there somewhere

Cool stuff my friend

Nigel

Thank you Nigel, possibly the GX-80 from Cherry Audio. The patch is called Composers Dream.

On 2/21/2024 at 1:58 PM, hsmusic said:

Nice ear candy landscapes, tinges of Weather Report & Vitous's Magical Shepard on this.

Thank you, like me some Weather Report,  will have to check out Vitous's Magical Shepherd, they are new to my furry lugs.

8 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

Thank you, like me some Weather Report,  will have to check out Vitous's Magical Shepherd, they are new to my furry lugs.

Actually I meant the synth sounds on Magical Shepard, the tunes are very mid 70's fusion, not for everyone's tastes.  IIRC I think he used a 360 Spectre guitar synth.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, hsmusic said:

Actually I meant the synth sounds on Magical Shepard, the tunes are very mid 70's fusion, not for everyone's tastes.  IIRC I think he used a 360 Spectre guitar synth.

Listening now on YouTube. 

1 minute ago, Wookiee said:

Listening now on YouTube. 

I don't think there's much of it on the title track although Herbie Hancock plays on it. Been years since I listened to it, not one of my favs..

• Thanks 1

On 2/26/2024 at 4:59 AM, bjornpdx said:

Sounds really good Wookie! I'll have to check out that Moogerfooger plug in.
I'd love to hear a future song featuring Z3TA+2, one of my favorite synths even after all these years.
-Bjorn

Thanks Bjorn, perhaps. 

On 2/26/2024 at 12:52 PM, whoisp said:

WHOOOOooooo i love sound design compositions, i am a Moog fan but furthermore a massive Syfy fan, reminds me of Raised by Wolves.  Its was begging for some drum rolls on toms or that industrial subtle roll, very spacy with lots of verb blended in with the rolls panning left to right. I do believe it would have added dramatic  expansion to give it more space. There little orchestral or industrial bangs roll tricks, fool our ears, especially if you delay them on the beat of the synth Arp. Nice work Wookie, love the toys lol

Thanks for the ears and comments.