PA Monthly Vouchers are out!

cclarry

They sent me my $50 loyalty voucher for the month yesterday.

Then today I get another email telling me they sent another $25 for me to use!! Sweet!

Now I can bring the price of that $150 flanger down some. Still, $70+ for a flanger? IDK.

SO I go to the website, apply my new voucher I got today, then tried to add my $50..... yep.. you know it. They took the $25 voucher off. Won't let you stack them.

Why send them to me then? Lame I tell ya. Lame!!

16 minutes ago, Grem said:

They sent me my $50 loyalty voucher for the month yesterday.

Then today I get another email telling me they sent another $25 for me to use!! Sweet!

Now I can bring the price of that $150 flanger down some. Still, $70+ for a flanger? IDK.

SO I go to the website, apply my new voucher I got today, then tried to add my $50..... yep.. you know it. They took the $25 voucher off. Won't let you stack them.

Why send them to me then? Lame I tell ya. Lame!!

lol the question is how 2 vauchers ? can we use several vaucher sor not i'm lost !!! (im talikng in sevral diff purchases !)

1 minute ago, Zo said:

lol the question is how 2 vauchers ? can we use several vaucher sor not i'm lost !!! (im talikng in sevral diff purchases !)

One voucher per month per account 

That's what their Terms & Conditions say.

Only Vouchers you can "stack" are "special" vouchers
and monthly vouchers...

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

One voucher per month per account 

That's what their Terms & Conditions say.

Only Vouchers you can "stack" are "special" vouchers
and monthly vouchers...

thks bad .... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grem said:

I knew the one per month voucher, but why send me another and tell me to use it?!!

Lame I say...

Try using that one on another plugin and see if it works...they may 
have sent you 2 vouchers that have to be used individually...

I see we wait for BF deal and do a 6 plugins purcahse to cumulate with the new 60 % offffor 6 plugins  ... + his 50 vaucher we could get something great and we use our vaucher to authorise them lol

• Haha 1

They emailed me a $25 voucher yesterday and another one today. The email gives the impression you can only use today's voucher.

Today's email said... 

A New $25 Code For You!
As some of our users have experienced issues with the limited $25 codes we sent out earlier this week, we have decided to send everybody a new $25 code today!

• Like 1

I'm starting to like this PA voucher thing, I got bassdude last month for 15 bucks, this month got first time a loyalty voucher, wish the SSL console was

49 now, lol, I wonder if it's really worth it? Aw, it wasn't the SSL, just console N

Edited by Carlos

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

I'm starting to like this PA voucher thing, I got bassdude last month for 15 bucks, this month got first time a loyalty voucher, wish the SSL console was

49 now, lol, I wonder if it's really worth it? Aw, it wasn't the SSL, just console N

Carlos witch one did you wanted ?

28 minutes ago, Zo said:

Carlos witch one did you wanted ?

Maybe this one :P (or the G SSL, I have no clue what's the difference) :P

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/bx_console_ssl_4000_e.html?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=SSL!+bx_console+4000+E+🎯+Just+%2449+99+Today!&utm_campaign=STAR+FOR+ONE+DAY+bx_console+SSL+4000+E+190914

Edited by Carlos