New NewFangled Audio (Eventide) Plugin - Recirculate (and intro sale)

TheSteven

• TheSteven changed the title to New NewFangled Audio (Eventide) Plugin - Recirculate (and intro sale)
19 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Mine is $49. What do you have that gives you $29.40?

It's crossgrade pricing, to qualify you need 

• An account with Eventide
  • Associate your iLok account with your Eventide membership
  • and of course be the owner of Newfangled Audio plugins.
    Also make sure that you're clicking on the word "Crossgrade" to the left of the green price.

Quote from Eventide website:
Your crossgrade price is based on the value of the eligible licenses in your iLok account.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

and of course be the owner of Newfangled Audio plugins

The e-mail they've sent out says: "Save an additional 40% on Recirculate if you own Newfangled Audio or Eventide Plug-ins."

• Like 1

I forget, are Newfangled audio intro crossgrade prices limited time / best deal available or do they pop up again at a later date for the same or even possibly at a better price? I'm already budgeting for Black Friday 2024! 

Edited by JT3Jon

Your crossgrade price is based on the value of the eligible licenses in your iLok account.   $99.00  $29.40

Had to add my iLok account info into my Eventide account.  Just having their plugins activated in iLok is not enough.

• 1 month later...

I ended up pulling the trigger on "yet another delay".. 🤣

But this one really is pretty cool and a bit different. The video helped me over the line. You might still have a little bit of time to grab it at intro price. Well worth it.

• Like 3