UAD $50 coupon

bluzdog

Here’s $50 on the House!

New Year's resolutions are hard… don't beat yourself up. Let’s get your creative juices flowing with UAD plug‑ins. We’ve issued you a $50 coupon, redeemable toward any UAD plug‑in or bundle.*

Use code JAN2024 at checkout

https://www.uaudio.com/uad-plugins.html?utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2024+-+January+-+Hangover+Coupon+(Announcement)&utm_content=campaign

9 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

The only thing UAD I’d consider is Sound City, but at $349 less $50 = $299; I think I’ll pass…

t

Patience grasshopper, it will 50% off at either the mid year sale of def end of year sale and *maybe* you'll have a $50 coupon then 😉 

• Great Idea 1

On 1/19/2024 at 11:09 AM, Anxiousmofo said:

Per the UAD rep, there will be a new native release(s) next week.

After the Diamond bundle fiasco from last year not sure I’m prepared to buy one off native plugins unless in waves price territory. Would need to be super amazing.  Still stings.

• Great Idea 1

1 $100 minimum spend for the $50 off is the catch. Tried it on a $99 plug. No joy. Seriously? Trip you up for $1?

2 Picked up Sound City for ~$50 as part of a $99 select-two bundle during holiday sales. That same bundle option is now $199. So you could get Sound City for about $100 as part of that, if interested.  Will probably come back to $99 at some point.