Acustica Xmas Present - Grey

cclarry

For the record, after a few tries the email never showed up. I tried @e-cue code and it worked.  So if you go to registeer your code e-cue and it doesn't work, sorry. PM me and I'll see if mine ever showed up.   🙃

-- edit --

Actually, it's on the webpage where you do the stupid spinner thing... 

Edited by mibby

48 minutes ago, mibby said:

For the record, after a few tries the email never showed up. I tried @e-cue code and it worked.  So if you go to registeer your code e-cue and it doesn't work, sorry. PM me and I'll see if mine ever showed up.   🙃

-- edit --

It shows up on the page itself after you enter your email details. Just scroll down after hitting submit.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, mibby said:

-- edit --

I already got mine.  Was posting in case someone else had issues with their browser.  Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, e-cue said:

I already got mine.  Was posting in case someone else had issues with their browser.  Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

The code will show up in the browser itself after u give ur email . It's fine to give same email address thousand times it will show different codes