What makes Cakewalk a good choice for Studio One users?

Pragi

-  CbB does have a very easy workflow          

-  the  UI of CbB is much  nicer

-   it's still free

-  the new Version (Sonar) will be far ahead       of the crapoy  app

-  CbB User are not dreaming of getting the world domination 

- the CbB forum is very sexy (think of Kenny and others)

- CbB sounds better

Have a holly, jolly Christmas! 

B|

P.S.

See you, I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks..o.O

Edited by Pragi
  • Haha 3

• Pragi changed the title to What makes Cakewalk a good choice for Studio One users?
6 hours ago, pwal said:

20-40% better if i recall correctly?

5 hours ago, paulo said:

The user forum is choc full of people that already know what happens when their DAW of choice gets taken over by a famous guitar manufacturer.

4 hours ago, craigb said:

- CdB works better with your SoundBlaster card...

3 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

It's got, uh, well it has, oh, and ... wait, there's a uh, hmmm, I'll have to get back to you on that.

Ooh! It's 64 bit. I hear it really matters.

Gloss?

I want to express my gratitude to all of you for completing the arguments.

• Thanks 1

A man goes to heaven.

The first thing he notices is that there are so many ducks running around that you can hardly walk five steps without bumping into a duck. So...

Saint Peter takes him aside and introduces him to the heavenly rules. There is one very important, most important rule:

"Never step on a duck, otherwise you will forever be linked to the ugliest and most unpleasant inhabitant of heaven!"

The man takes it to heart and moves very carefully and carefully and manages not to step on any ducks for a long time.

He's almost a little proud, especially since he's seen what happened to others who were less careful than him!

One day Saint Peter comes up to him with a beautiful woman in his hand - incredibly beautiful and graceful.

He falls in love immediately and is touched. Saint Peter joins their hands and says: "From now on you will be together forever" The man can hardly believe his luck and asks the woman what he did to deserve this happiness.

Then she says: "I climbed on a duck..."

Edited by Pragi
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pragi said:

A man goes to heaven.

The first thing he notices is that there are so many ducks running around that you can hardly walk five steps without bumping into a duck. So...

Saint Peter takes him aside and introduces him to the heavenly rules. There is one very important, most important rule:

"Never step on a duck, otherwise you will forever be linked to the ugliest and most unpleasant inhabitant of heaven!"

The man takes it to heart and moves very carefully and carefully and manages not to step on any ducks for a long time.

He's almost a little proud, especially since he's seen what happened to others who were less careful than him!

One day Saint Peter comes up to him with a beautiful woman in his hand - incredibly beautiful and graceful.

He falls in love immediately and is touched. Saint Peter joins their hands and says: "From now on you will be together forever" The man can hardly believe his luck and asks the woman what he did to deserve this happiness.

Then she says: "I climbed on a duck..."

That quacked me up.  😁

• Thanks 1