Plugin Alliance upgrade from 2022 All bundle

Yan Filiatrault

EXCLUSIVE UPGRADE OFFER

Exclusive to All Bundle users

As a token of our appreciation for purchasing our All Bundle 2022, we are excited to extend a special upgrade offer exclusively to you! 14 new releases for only $149!

Upgrade your production arsenal with our latest releases, including the powerful bx_console AMEK 200, along with 13 additional plugins, valued at $4388 MSRP. This comprehensive package includes renowned plugins such as Lindell MBC, AMEK Mastering Compressor, Kiive Xtressor, Brainorx bx_clipper and many more.

Here's the breakdown of the exclusive offer:

List of Plugins:

- Lindell MBC ($299)
- AMEK Mastering Compressor ($399)
- Kiive Xtressor ($149)
- Kiive Tape Face ($199)
- NEOLD U2A ($249)
- bx_masterdesk Pro ($349)
- Lindell 69 series ($349)
- Harris Natalus Doyle DSCEQ ($299)
- Wedge Force Hydro ($199)
- LTL Silver Bullet ($349)
- Brainworx bx_clipper ($249)
- VacAttack Rack Emulation ($249)
- THX Spatial Creator ($249)
- bx_console AMEK 200 ($399)

Total MSRP: $4388
Special offer: $149

Your special upgrade price is just $149, saving you an incredible $4239! Act fast, as this exclusive offer is available for a limited time only.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Your special upgrade price is just $149, saving you an incredible $4239! Act fast, as this exclusive offer is available for a limited time only.

Holy ****. This might be better than house flipping. Going to pick this up and re-sell it for $2500 once the sale is over. That's like $2350 profit! And I'll for sure be able to sell it for $2500, because that's still almost 50% off the regular price according to PA.

Wish me luck y'all!

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 13

22 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Holy ****. This might be better than house flipping. Going to pick this up and re-sell it for $2500 once the sale is over. That's like $2350 profit! And I'll for sure be able to sell it for $2500, because that's still almost 50% off the regular price according to PA.

Wish me luck y'all!

You can stand in line with all of the other plugin brokers hoping people never see deals in other forums.

Of course the end user can be tricked into it's only $10 a plugin. 

18 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

I tried the code on a secondary account and it was applied to the cart with no problems so, apparently yes, they can be used on accounts that don't have the 2022 bundle

hello.  will you use your code?  but.  Can you give it to me for Christmas?  thank you. 🎁

1 hour ago, Technostica said:

If someone tells me how to get the code they can have mine. I assume I am eligible as I bought the bundle last year. This being the permanent version, not a sub.

I believe they email the offer to you with code. If you are not subscribed to their marketing emails, you might not have received it. You can try to subscribe to their marketing email.

I would love to get the code. :)