Softube VCA compressor $19

Wallace Ng

Use promo code PAYFORVCA to get 87% OFF
GET VCA COMPRESSOR FOR JUST $19

Purchase between December 12 to December 14, 2023, to get VCA Compressor for $19 (reg. $149). Promo code cannot be combined with other promotional codes. Promo code discount valid only on the product list price. All prices are shown here in USD and may vary in other currencies.

https://www.softube.com/vca-compressor

-

Any thoughts on this one? This should be one of their newer offerings for the VCA compressor.
But I already have so many VCAs that I dEfInItElY need a new one 🥴

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wallace Ng said:

My brains were going "impulse buy, impulse buy, caffeine, impulse buy, caffeine, impulse buy" simply due to the price alone but yeah... how many compressors do I really need? Or even use?

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kirean said:

My brains were going "impulse buy, impulse buy, caffeine, impulse buy, caffeine, impulse buy" simply due to the price alone but yeah... how many compressors do I really need? Or even use?

That's the spirit!!! Well done. Glad it wasn't a reverb though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wallace Ng said:

Any thoughts on this one? This should be one of their newer offerings for the VCA compressor.

If you missed getting one of the other Softube comp/limiters (Opto or FET) getting this may drop the upgrade to the Icons: The Compressor Collection set.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Kirean said:

It's not over yet 😨

I need either an intervention or an exorcist. 

Here we go , at one pint you'll get the uad and see it's enougth .... heheh and probaly negligeable on cpu hit versus softube ;)

• Like 1

I'm still kind of miffed at Softube. I bought the FET Compressor on a similar sale and shortly afterwards they announced they were dropping support for it.

When I asked about it, they said "we gave you a reasonable upgrade option" which was another $39 bucks IIRC.  So no thanks. I've got my UAD version. 

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, mibby said:

I'm still kind of miffed at Softube. I bought the FET Compressor on a similar sale and shortly afterwards they announced they were dropping support for it.

When I asked about it, they said "we gave you a reasonable upgrade option" which was another $39 bucks IIRC.  So no thanks. I've got my UAD version. 

I only have the UAD, DMG Audio and Lindell, so I obviously had to get this.

I need help. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mibby said:

FET upgrade is currently on sale (at the previously quoted $39) if you change your mind.
image.png.2ca5d024030d672db3eb1a6420a54d7e.png

• Like 1