PG Music releases Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Windows

Brian Lawler

https://www.pgmusic.com/

Mac version 2024 not yet available

Purchase options/upgrade matrix: https://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm

Limited Time Special Offers Until December 31, 2023!
SAVE up to 50% on most Band-in-a-Box® version 2024 for Windows Upgrade packages... and that's not all! With your version 2024 for Windows purchase, we'll include a Bonus PAK full of great new Add-ons FREE! Upgrade to the 2024 49-PAK to receive even more NEW Add-ons including 50 additional RealTracks... that's 272 NEW RealTracks avaialble with version 2024!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 has 50+ new features and enhancements...

New Tracks Window: Like most DAW tracks windows, this shows all the tracks, allowing lossless data manipulation of tracks in an environment familiar to DAW users. The new Tracks window includes specific support for creating loops and phrases using content from RealTracks.

Floating Windows Everywhere: Twelve legacy modal dialogs have been redone as non-modal floating windows so they can be used interactively with other functions. These include new floating windows for styles, RealTracks, RealDrums, loops, UserTracks, MIDI SuperTracks, and more!

Major GUI Enhancements: This includes a tabbed MultiPicker Library window for a "one-stop shop" to pick tracks from any of the 8 track types. All picker windows have a similar look and functionality for filters, search, selection, audition, and generation.

222 more RealTracks (Sets 430-448) available with great new jazz, blues, funk, pop, rock, world "bro" country, "vintage" country, praise & worship, rootsy Americana, and more! Plus, there's 50 more RealTracks available in the 2024 49-PAK.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows also includes version 2024 of RealBand and the Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin. The Plugin works directly inside your DAW (Cakewalk, Reaper, Pro Tools, Cubase, etc.) to generate styles, RealTracks, RealDrums, Multi-Riffs, and more.

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Thanks 1

I fell asleep to the latest 'what's new' biab 2024 video on youtube. It's so long. Best lullaby ever. Haha.

Every year they add a ton more to it except make it modern and cool and less robotic.

Disclaimer: I have bought it twice now over the years. I should probably finally use it. I might actually like it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Could you please recommend me a trustable market place where I can sell my BIAB 2023 Pro license?  KVR maybe? I have moved to iPad and have BIAB for nothing now.  According to the PGMusic chat assistant, the license transfer process should be easy.

3 minutes ago, filo said:

Could you please recommend me a trustable market place where I can sell my BIAB 2023 Pro license?  KVR maybe? I have moved to iPad and have BIAB for nothing now.  According to the PGMusic chat assistant, the license transfer process should be easy.

I don't sell much stuff, because I just don't want to hassle with it, but I have sold a couple DAWs on Knobcloud, and felt that it worked well.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, filo said:

Kvr is good

• Thanks 1

As in years past the upgrade from two or more years older product is only $10-20 more than upgrading from the previous release, depending on the version. As a result, I've gotten in the habit of upgrading every other year at the most. There are some useful enhancements this year, but for $85/year instead of $150/year, I will wait til 2025 to upgrade my Ultrapak. I mostly only play around with it, anyway; it's not a regular part of my creative process, and I've never "published" anything I've done with it.

Like others, I sure do wish they would bring the UI into the 21st centry. The year they do that, I will definitely upgrade.

Edited by David Baay
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

I don't sell much stuff, because I just don't want to hassle with it, but I have sold a couple DAWs on Knobcloud, and felt that it worked well.

Thank you Brian for KnobCloud! I can't  sell BIAB there for now because PGMusic is not in the list of supported devs yet, but I sold Valhalla VVV within 30 minutes  there 🙂
Sorry for OT.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, filo said:

Thank you Brian for KnobCloud! I can't  sell BIAB there for now because PGMusic is not in the list of supported devs yet, but I sold Valhalla VVV within 30 minutes  there 🙂
Sorry for OT.

Ah- That is why I couldn't find it for sale there.  I had good luck selling Ableton Suite and Cubase Pro, each within a day.  Just look at the sales history and price accordingly.  I think the stuff that sits "on the shelf" for months is just overpriced.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, filo said:

Let me break into this topic one last time with OT about KnobCloud. From my perspective KnobCloud is way more efficient platform for selling than KVR. I sold 3 apps including BIAB during 24 hours without any issues. Thank you again @Brian Lawler and wish you luck with megaPak there, @Bapu 😉

furry muff, i only have xp with kvr 🤷‍♂️ so can't comment on knobcloud (great name)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...