Liquidsonics 30% off extra discount code on top of sale prices

Yan Filiatrault

I haven't tried (because I just bought all of them), but people on VI-C are saying it doesn't stack with loyalty coupons, so it's really only worth it if you for some reason insist on only buying 1 or 2 things.

Done right, you can get almost 50% off the sale prices in total when you buy every plugin.

And for the lucky people with an EDU discount, that one DOES stack with the loyalty coupons.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Barrie said:

it brings the All Reverbs bundle down to $405 (which seems to be less that all the people doing the buy-coupon-buy-coupon....) have gotten.

Very good point, actually! My point about the EDU discount is still valid, however, since I paid $300 for everything stacking EDU and loyalty coupons.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jngnz said:

I haven't tried (because I just bought all of them), but people on VI-C are saying it doesn't stack with loyalty coupons, so it's really only worth it if you for some reason insist on only buying 1 or 2 things.

Done right, you can get almost 50% off the sale prices in total when you buy every plugin.

And for the lucky people with an EDU discount, that one DOES stack with the loyalty coupons.

Confirmed - it does not stack with loyalty/store coupons.
"Sorry, coupon "crlsx30" has already been applied and cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons."

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Very good point, actually! My point about the EDU discount is still valid, however, since I paid $300 for everything stacking EDU and loyalty coupons.

yes.. we can't all be educational 🙂 or have the funds. Seems like a good deal, but not much $$$ left and not sure I'd actually use them all.

26 minutes ago, Kirean said:

So if you had money just for one at ~$99 (before coupons), which one would it be? Tai Chi?

I bought Tai Chi and have tried *every* preset on guitars, vocals, and drums and none of them really impressed me.

None of them sounded bad, but none of them stood out compared to my other reverbs.   Of course, YMMV.

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, locrian said:

I bought Tai Chi and have tried *every* preset on guitars, vocals, and drums and none of them really impressed me.

None of them sounded bad, but none of them stood out compared to my other reverbs.   Of course, YMMV.

Yeah. Wasn't really planning on spending but just wondered if there's some absolute no-brainer to think about. Tai Chi and Lustrous Plates are the only ones I know by name.

That coupon code is from a members only club called Control Room run by Romesh Dodangoda.

I joined Control Room to get access to the discounts and stayed for all of 2022 but cancelled after that Black Friday as the costs were adding up and my plugin spend was decreasing after I added up how much I'd spent since COVID started (lol). It's not much though, 5.5 quid a month.

If you do use that liquidsonics code, I'd suggest joining control room for a month as I know for a fact that many of the companies who offer control room discounts verify the membership status of people who use the codes and cancel purchases if they're not members. It's basically an educational discount program. So if you belong to Control Room then you're golden. But if you don't then you are running that risk of getting the license revoked.

Control-room.net/subscribe

• Like 1

I bought the whole liquidsonics bundle plus the Reverb Foundry ones and standouts for me are Cinematic Rooms and Tai Chi, but I do like having Reverberate for IR use and it comes with some good impulse responses if you only want to spend $99

I've only owned these for like 2 weeks, but let me give some feedback on some of them I've actually used.

Cinematic Rooms is incredible for placing things in a real place. IN-CRE-DIBLE. It's almost surreal how real it sounds. It can be completely transparent if you want it to be like few other reverbs I've heard. Actually probably only VSS4.

Seventh Heaven is more "coloured" and not necessarily meant as a room or glue reverb. It works well on vocals if you don't mind noticeable reverb. Somebody on VI-C said it's the only reverb that works really well on percussion. I've tried that a bit and love it, but that's almost the only thing I use it for.

Tai Chi is even more colourful. Works great on synths and sometimes on guitars. Definitely an "effect" reverb.

Lustrous Plates is the best plate reverb I've heard and has a ton of parameters to work with. Replaced ValhallaPlate and SuperPlate for me. Absolutely incredible on horns and snares. Wondering why this isn't mentioned more. I had practically never heard of it before buying it (without demoing, of course).

HD Cart is an emulation of an extension module of the Lexicon 480. I haven't used it much, or really at all beyond trying it quickly, but it seems very much like an effect reverb. Very niche sound between real and dreamy.

Don't care about Reverberate and Illusion.

So yeah, the "must buy" here is Cinematic Rooms Pro, but obviously it's ridiculously expensive on its own. The non-pro version is more affordable, but people generally go for pro because it has like 5 times as many presets (and they are amazing) and a lot more parameters to work with.

All of that having been said, I would imagine Valhalla or whatever else your favourite is can get you to about 90% of that quality, but as almost always in life, if you want to get the last 10% of quality, you need to shell out the big bucks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Great Idea 1

10 minutes ago, mibby said:

What's Control Room?

I posted about it 2 hours ago, have a look a few posts up. I know hardly anyone is aware of its existence so just pointing out if anyone particularly wanted the liquidsonics bundle for 30% off, there would likely be a new code in the Facebook group or Discord chat for members. 

• Like 1