PSP FETpressor for $19.

cclarry

1 minute ago, Kirean said:

Is there any reason to even entertain picking this up when one has a handful of different FET plugins?

Depends on if you like the others 🙂

I have it and use it/like it, but I couldn't tell you whether it differs in any meaningful way from the Softube/IK/UAD FET compressors that I also use and like!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Is there any reason to even entertain picking this up when one has a handful of different FET plugins?

This is my go to for drums, and can make drums slam  in seconds.

I’m sure other plugins could work, but this one just works every time and is dead simple.

btw, have 50+ compressor and while I often try something else on drums I usually end up with fetpresor anyway.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

It’s a LA3A

It's a highly respected/rated emulation at that.
It has zero latency and from what I recall a light CPU load (don't recall been ages since I checked, but never had it bog down a project).
I have the other ones (listed previously in this thread) but still use this more than all of the others.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, mibby said:

Wasn't that specifically for a purchase at the PSP site?

Yes!
Is for the PSP site only... but I have cheked the price at the PSP web site (https://www.pspaudioware.com/products/psp-fetpressor) and... it is very expensive compared with the price of the offer ($99 instead of $19)

So, with the 50% off at PSP, it would be $49... and Audio Deluxe wins 

• Like 2