MeldaProduction Black Friday - Up To 75% Off Start Nov. 20th

cclarry

3 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

The user interfaces are what kept me from buying MSoundFactoryLE when it was discounted on WA Production. 24€ is tempting though. But I really don't know if I can cope with using these interfaces. I wish I could use it with my eyes closed.

LE is an absolute steal for 24 €.  I have the full version, but have rarely dug that deep.  There a loads of devices with custom UI's with tweakable settings.  Here is a two minute overview:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pseudopop said:

If I recall correctly, when calculating the price they subtract 70% of what you have actually spent on the plugins in that bundle. So if you buy the Mixing Bundle, the price of the Complete Bundle should be €1049 - (€324 * 0.7) = €822. You would then spend €1146 in total for the Complete Bundle.

Please someone check my math.

Many thanks! So no point in buying "small" bundles to reach the Complete Bundle.

3 minutes ago, asprog said:

Many thanks! So no point in buying "small" bundles to reach the Complete Bundle.

Additionally, there may be a point in buying individual plugins only through resellers if they are more than 50% off. AFAIK Melda is calculating everything at -50% off if you bought from a reseller.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, asprog said:

Yes, the best place currently is http://www.dontcrack.com/

(Buy 5 products or more and get 20% EXTRA DISCOUNT off all products!)

In addition to dontcrack (which is great if you want to use the Melda plugins as a way to get to the 20% tier for something else, like xils products), pluginboutique has them already at 20% off from the 1st one and you have 5 potential freebies to choose from (if you haven't already). I also find it quite easy eyeing the top deals at the pluginboutique website, with the discount in a big circle

https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufacturers/16-MeldaProduction?s=price_asc

• Like 2

MSoundFactoryLE for $26 is the lowest price I can remember.  But you might want to check third-party vendors.  Plugin Boutique is showing me $22, plus they have a choice of freebies (Choose 1 out of 5 with purchase).  You can only use the new-user referral code at Melda's site, though.  Might be worth your while check other sellers, esp. if you have virtual cash/rewards someplace.  Only you can decide which combination of cash + perks is best for you, but I don't think it would hurt to look around--unless you wait too long. Taxes vary, too.

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo to clarify that the discussion is about the LE version
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I finally got myself MSoundFactory LE for 19€ (1€ for the 25% voucher at Humble Bundle and 18€ with the voucher applied).

I guess I'll get used to the interface. A small price that I have to pay. They could have sold it to me for thrice the price though if they had a better designer.

Edited by audioschmaudio

I did the same and grabbed and grabbed MSoundFactoryLE as it also seems to include ALL of the instruments of the full version, including I believe being able to use the sounds from the drum machines as well from what I gather. Somebody else might be able to confirm that, but either way it's great value.

Not being able to edit those deeply doesn't both me, as I'd normally be applying my own effects etc to drum samples anyway and some sounds like pianos you don't always need to go deep with the virtual instrument itself, as I'll also apply my own effects.

Plus it already includes a crazy amount of instruments with more being added and I'll get them too.

New customers can also use MELDA57625915 for an additional 20% off.

Also for anyone that purchased this, is it possible to install the sound libraries to an external drive?

Edited by MusicMan

Right...I know MB stands for MultiBand. Questions is... is that the only difference between, say, MTurboComp and MTurboCompMB. I have both. Guess I can just delete the non-MB version?

Also...I have MReverbMB and also MTurboReverbMB...does the Turbo one do everything the otheer one does or are they very different?

Thanks

In reality, the MB feature is the difference between the paid for and free versions (where there are two). They use the same coding with the exception of the MB additions, so you could remove the non-MB versions, but they do not take up a lot of space on the machine. I rarely reach for the MB version first, because the crossover bands can get tricky and become audible (ironically, more audible as you shift to playback devices with less capabilities).

8 minutes ago, mettelus said:

In reality, the MB feature is the difference between the paid for and free versions (where there are two). They use the same coding with the exception of the MB additions, so you could remove the non-MB versions, but they do not take up a lot of space on the machine. I rarely reach for the MB version first, because the crossover bands can get tricky and become audible (ironically, more audible as you shift to playback devices with less capabilities).

Thanks. Yeah, it was more about tidying up my browser to make things easier to navigate. What about the Turbo version of delay? Should I go ahead and  delete the "normal" delay?

Then there's MDynamicsMB and MDynamicsMBLarge. What's that about?

Edited by MrFigg

3 hours ago, MrFigg said:

Right...I know MB stands for MultiBand. Questions is... is that the only difference between, say, MTurboComp and MTurboCompMB. I have both. Guess I can just delete the non-MB version?

Also...I have MReverbMB and also MTurboReverbMB...does the Turbo one do everything the otheer one does or are they very different?

Thanks

There is some proximity stuff in the MReverbMB that I don't know how to do in Turbo (see edit tab below) .  I'd keep both.  

image.thumb.png.3de7647b7bfd0d9ed60259cfda70d3fe.png

Edited by Brian Walton

9 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

For those cases where the non-MB is not free, if you buy the MB version, does it include the license for the non-MB version?

Not completely sure, but I strongly feel like they're counted as separate.

34 minutes ago, jbl4311 said:

Any good acoustic instruments in MSoundFactoryLE, other than the pianos?  Drums? I'm already well covered for synth sounds.

Right now, not so much in terms of samled acoustic instruments but the point of Melda is the constant updates and additions.  

I tend to guess this massive guitar and bass project he has going has some possibility of making it inside, if he doesn't make it a separate vst.

• Like 1