PARP

Wookiee

A Bit of parallel Arp fun. Three instruments playing three different ARP patterns
1. a 24 note pattern
2. a 16 note pattern
3. an 8 note pattern.

Parp Toys

Instruments

Arturia Modual Playign a 24 note patern

Arturia ARP2600 playing a 16 note patern

Cherry Audio Eight Voice playing an 8 note patern.

Roland Cloud JD-800 a noodling lead

Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 NY-Avatar Default Kit plus one hanging tom postion 3.

FX

Moogafooger MF-1035 Phaser x 3 on the Sqencer paterens

All other FX stock Cakewalk or old School S-Plat 

Composed, recorded mixed and finalized in Cakewalk Music Software.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, jack c. said:

nice.how about drums 1/2 way through?jack c

There are drums all the way through, mainly kick and ride. I did try it with a more normal kick, snare,  cymbal pattern but I prefer what is there now.

Thanks for the ears and the comments. 

Hi Wookiee . . . this is a nice even ride all the way through . . . I'm going to try it tomorrow on my long commute, I'm sure it will take the edge off the traffic . . . those occasional cymbal crashes will perk me up if I get too mellow. Of course morons will still cut me off and swerve in my lane suddenly . . . but this piece will divert me from my usual anger, at least for 7:17 . . . most enjoyable.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, noynekker said:

Hi Wookiee . . . this is a nice even ride all the way through . . . I'm going to try it tomorrow on my long commute, I'm sure it will take the edge off the traffic . . . those occasional cymbal crashes will perk me up if I get too mellow. Of course morons will still cut me off and swerve in my lane suddenly . . . but this piece will divert me from my usual anger, at least for 7:17 . . . most enjoyable.

Hope it made the journey bearable, thanks for the ears and kind words.

8 hours ago, Leadfoot said:

This is great Wookiee! Very hypnotic. The phaser definitely gives it some bite. The transitions throughout the song flow into each other very well. Nice job!

Thank you, glad you enjoyed this I appreciate your time and ears.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2023 at 7:57 PM, hsmusic said:

Enjoyed it, pulsing & relaxing at the same time. Made for a nice mid day break listen.

Always good to hear when it is relaxing, most of my noise is intended to chill.

Thanks for your ears and kind words. 

On 11/22/2023 at 2:51 PM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Wookie

The ARP's do play nicely together!!

And the Phaser is great - those Moogerfooger pedals (software) are fabulous - once you're worked out how to use them!!

Cool stuff

Nigel

Thank you Nigel, yes agreed great plugins but must be treated with respect. Mr Moog did seem to enjoy making mistakes with drive. Glad you liked it, thanks again.