Sonuscore - Origins Bundle Vol. 1-5 for only $19.90

Frank

22 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

They had the origins bundle 6-10 for $49 earlier this year.  I was tempted, but I already have two of them.   At this price I would bite.

I bought a lot of these for over $50. 

I think 1-5 went for sale for $10 during the pandemic. 

There was a package that had Origins Vol 5 and a couple of other libraries that I bought for $9.99 USD during the pandemic; I believe the proceeds went to help Ukraine. I think this is likely the best deal they've had on this bundle that I'm aware of. It's a great deal, but I'm most interested in volumes 6-10.

To those considering this deal, these are cool libraries, Origins Volume contains two different sample libraries blended together and including an arpeggiator. They're not detailed sample libraries (AKA deep sampled), but they're very high-quality libraries. I own several Sonuscore libraries and find that the developer consistently delivers at a high standard. 

3 hours ago, DamienF said:

I wonder if these libraries are better than their Sampletank equivalents

I have owned each SampleTank version since the first one. KONTAKT far exceeds SampleTank's abilities and I'd say, while this Sonuscore series doesn't feature detailed samples AKA deep sampling many KONTAKT libraries have, it's still a library I think is more sophisticated than what's in the current version of SampleTank (I own 4XL). I'd recommend checking out the videos for each library to see if they're to your liking. I only have volume 5, but I think it's well done. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

50 minutes ago, fret_man said:

These are not deep sampled instruments - no legato. They seem to be mainly used for making arpeggios, although they can be played as a discrete instrument. But most (all?) their demos highlight arpeggios. 

I only have Vol. 5, but the arpeggios are definitely the main feature of it and I agree with everything you wrote for the volume I own.  I have had fun playing around with it, but I've never actually used it in a production and I don't think I'm going to pull the trigger on this deal. But I still think the libraries are pretty cool and the dev makes good quality libraries, so if these appeal to someone, I think they're high quality and it's a great deal.