Native Instruments Super 8 free with LoopCloud subscription | $2 for a 2 month subscription

MusicMan

• MusicMan changed the title to Native Instruments Super 8 free with LoopCloud subscription | $2 for a 2 month subscription
59 minutes ago, satya said:

It says offer available for new subscriber only. Do u see code if u got plan?

I realize you may not have been thinking it,  but just for folks who are...Some folks here need to stop posting codes intended for subscribers.  That is technically piracy as defined by the leading software association. It also violates this forum's anti-piracy policy. I realize this post won't get a lot of love for my stating that, but we need to draw the line at piracy.  

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

LoopCloud is getting desperate.

First they offer TimeShaper by Cableguys, and now this?

I looked at loopcloud and they just don't have enough odd ball sounds for me to use.  Their library isn't weird enough for my music.

I spent some time listening to their stuff and thought the same. Any recommendations for more creative/out there stuff?

12 minutes ago, satya said:

I was just asking if old subscribers r getting it 

images (6).jpeg

That is what I thought. I just wanted to get ahead of anyone posting a code, which has historically happened with the Loopcloud offers.

This forum is,  IMO,  the friendliest, most helpful group of people of any forum of its kind. It's my personal fav. But sometimes someone will share a code intended for paying subscribers, which is piracy,  and group think can take over and before you know it, a crowd has justified piracy and I find that really disappointing. So, I just wanted to get ahead of that, before someone posted a code. 

2 hours ago, Esteban Villanova said:

I spent some time listening to their stuff and thought the same. Any recommendations for more creative/out there stuff?

I just post (not a deal) and ask this community for the resources I'm looking for.  I have gotten a great number of resources for a Western Song I was working on.  So, the help is here.

As far as a library to pay for monthly, I don't know of any good ones as they usually tend to have loops or sounds for common genres and nothing really out of the box.

Edited by El Diablo
Spelling
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, satya said:

It says offer available for new subscriber only. Do u see code if u got plan?

The freebie is for all subscribers, new and existing, the $2 plan I believe is what they were referring to as only being for new subscribers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, El Diablo said:

LoopCloud is getting desperate.

First they offer TimeShaper by Cableguys, and now this?

I looked at loopcloud and they just don't have enough odd ball sounds for me to use.  Their library isn't weird enough for my music.

I'm not sure I'd say they're getting desperate. They've offered a freebie every month like they do with Plugin Boutique for ages. It's just another sales tactic that's all.